Brandy “Baby Mama” (Feat. Chance The Rapper) is out May 1st

Started by Buddha, April 13, 2020, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 08:32:41 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 13, 2020, 08:09:18 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 08:06:00 PM
Hope they start dropping some promo pics and a new single cover soon. Dear God, please don't let it be that cartoon mess

Leave it in 2012 where it belongs 💙💙

ddddd I knew you hated that  :plzstop:
i really don't wanna stream the song with my phone facing down every time i do  :kii:

jsjgfjwogjowjw

I didn't think about that. I like the single art to show on my car entertainment dashboard. I do NOT want to see this mess lol

BORderline

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 10:02:09 PM
Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 08:35:39 PM
Hope they start dropping some promo pics and a new single cover soon. Dear God, please don't let it be that cartoon mess

i really don't wanna stream the song with my phone facing down every time i do  :kii:
:plzstop: :plzstop:

I really didn't understand why the cover got lashed the way it did

It was cute !
for me, it's too child like and doesn't fit with the overall FEEL of the song

It's not a song that can be played on Disney channel that's for sure  :kii: not looking at Chance's verse, anyhow.

Great message, but mainly for grown independent mamas. Don't ruin the song making it seem like it's about ur daughter in a corny way

Same thing happened with Long distance. I cringed at those interviews sddd my daughter! Girl, no. Love them dearly tho
The idea is good but the execution aint it.
This bitch is way to beautiful to be perched on her comeback single with some HAT and some graffitis in the back. Da fuck.

Not after that

and That

NO MAAM! Not on my watch.

df
ds
f
dg

fis
Oh god at long distance. Even the interviewers seemed LOST after her response. :kii:

Bish

Those shoots were so good!!! I hate the way her image/styling has regressed.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on April 13, 2020, 10:22:13 PM
Those shoots were so good!!! I hate the way her image/styling has regressed.

I think it's Brandy being a rebel tbh
Cuz ain't no way  :dead:

Harlem

Quote from: MrMoon on April 13, 2020, 09:51:46 PM
Kipp if they aint changing that single cover, send that shit to her team.
Cause yea I'm not here for her to serve some Magic School Bus mess.
Tell Sonja it's Bor, the guy who made her logo with the rose via Aries from UBG 10 years ago.

BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FUCKIN IT!!!!!!!!! SUPER CLEANNNNNNN

IF SONJA, DONT FUCKIN HIRE YOU!!!!!!!! AND EVEN IF THEY DROP THE AS TOLD BY GINGER ONE IM USING YOURS!!!!
:gorlonfire:

Harlem

Bor, can you do one using the denim look  where she's sitting on the floor?! I think it's the same shoot

Harlem

And Kipp, like Bor said a still from the video, hopefully with her and Chance, would be a better option than the animated one...

b7

Quote from: MrMoon on April 13, 2020, 10:20:11 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 10:02:09 PM
Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 08:35:39 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop:

I really didn't understand why the cover got lashed the way it did

It was cute !
for me, it's too child like and doesn't fit with the overall FEEL of the song

It's not a song that can be played on Disney channel that's for sure  :kii: not looking at Chance's verse, anyhow.

Great message, but mainly for grown independent mamas. Don't ruin the song making it seem like it's about ur daughter in a corny way

Same thing happened with Long distance. I cringed at those interviews sddd my daughter! Girl, no. Love them dearly tho
The idea is good but the execution aint it.
This bitch is way to beautiful to be perched on her comeback single with some HAT and some graffitis in the back. Da fuck.

Not after that

and That

NO MAAM! Not on my watch.

df
ds
f
dg

fis
Oh god at long distance. Even the interviewers seemed LOST after her response. :kii:
she is WAY too iconic for that foolishness. No way

No more self sabotage ssddd

b7

Quote from: Harlem on April 13, 2020, 10:32:03 PM
Bor, can you do one using the denim look  where she's sitting on the floor?! I think it's the same shoot
YES omg

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 10:51:22 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 13, 2020, 10:32:03 PM
YES omg

Literally one of my favorite Brandy pictures

b7

Le Champ

Yea. Bran needs to hire Bor. Designer and consultant cuz they be having my girl going out so CHEAP looking. I'll never forget when I saw her at Essence in 2013 and she had this cheap red font as her background for her whole set. I was so embarrassed.

Harlem

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 10:52:52 PM
40 years old. Guys ...  fucking wow

!!!!!!

Yes this is ICONIC!!!! Literally a grown version of her classic image... fuck this bohemian shit, give me fly around the way girl vibes with the dope braids

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 10:52:52 PM
40 years old. Guys ...  fucking wow

I wish she would have kept this in the vault. But she probably thought the single was right around the corner when she posted