Brandy “Baby Mama” (Feat. Chance The Rapper) is out May 1st

Started by Buddha, April 13, 2020, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: AJ on April 14, 2020, 10:50:44 AM
Quote from: LF on April 14, 2020, 10:35:35 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on April 14, 2020, 10:21:33 AM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 14, 2020, 04:53:44 AM
Sidebar:  she talking some real deep shit on Some of these songs!  Her and Camp and his team were IN Their fucking baggggg
🙄
Gor
I've always felt ppl are being too hard on Kipp, but in this thread, he's really starting to piss me off. The post before that: "I won't mention anything here because I'll b labeled I'm a scum bag and a clout chaser. Lol", just to proceed forth to clout chase. :uhh:

Like, if ur gonna say she's talking about deep stuff, state specifics and if u cant, just dont say nothing at all.
lol he bouta come in here with the... "idk what I did wrong."
he just wants his credit when the songs come out...

"remember, I told y'all about the deep song.... yeah this was it."

like okay we get it, damn.

I know sis was PISSED when Buddha broke the news on the release date before he did. :kii: And then started to drop lil nuggets to compensate.

FRANCE

Quote from: zanny on April 14, 2020, 10:38:28 AM
Ccjxhxhxh

kipp can't help himself

:plzstop:

dis nigga said "i wont say SHIT ELSE"....

but sidebar guys. she's singing bout some deeeep shit. just wait til y'all hear cause guess what, i've heard the songs alrdy hehe...

:hmph:

BRockaBaby

I need visuals on all her social outlets to be updated. Website needs to be updated from Love Again, some banners on her IG and Twitter. You sent out a press release, start the teasing and visual attraction now so when blogs start writing about it, there's a connection.

I saw it on TGJ but her website still has Love Again   :uhh:

Purple Moon

April 14, 2020, 11:31:23 AM #349 Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 11:31:55 AM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 14, 2020, 11:21:10 AM
I need visuals on all her social outlets to be updated. Website needs to be updated from Love Again, some banners on her IG and Twitter. You sent out a press release, start the teasing and visual attraction now so when blogs start writing about it, there's a connection.

!!

i'm sure it'll all be ready on the release day though. brandy wants to shock the girls.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Le Champ

Yea they need to clean that up. Even the link to her Insta is wrong on her website.
I also need Bran to let someone clean that IG page up. Like wipe it CLEAN :dead:

Sovereign.

baby mamuh
baby mamuh
i ain't with that petty nah nah
baby MAMUH

:cmereddy:

b7

Quote from: Lee on April 14, 2020, 11:33:57 AM

Yea they need to clean that up. Even the link to her Insta is wrong on her website.
I also need Bran to let someone clean that IG page up. Like wipe it CLEAN :dead:
sdddd i think she was going to, and then we got all these false starts

Someone needs to teach them how to archive posts

Harlem

Quote from: MrMoon on April 14, 2020, 01:16:49 AM
GURL its an effect. I wanted to removed it but I think its cute. KI.

*stares*

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!! KIPP, SEND THEM THIS!!!!!
:gorlonfire:

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on April 14, 2020, 11:40:57 AM

*stares*

We should start posting it everywhere and let the label catch on :dead:

Purple Moon

Quote from: Lee on April 14, 2020, 11:45:31 AM
Quote from: Harlem on April 14, 2020, 11:40:57 AM

*stares*

We should start posting it everywhere and let the label catch on :dead:

good idea
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Harlem

The fact that the actual fan art looks like a official cover and the official cover looks like fan art is CRAZY to me  :plzstop:

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on April 14, 2020, 11:51:06 AM
The fact that the actual fan art looks like a official cover and the official cover looks like fan art is CRAZY to me  :plzstop:
ffffffhh
right. but tbqh, no REAL fan would've made that nick jr shit. and i dont trust brandy in making decisions on these single covers. beggin n pleadin, freedom rings and this baby mama cover are all atrocious.

Seven

Quote from: LF on April 14, 2020, 11:54:36 AM
ffffffhh
right. but tbqh, no REAL fan would've made that nick jr shit. and i dont trust brandy in making decisions on these single covers. beggin n pleadin, freedom rings and this baby mama cover are all atrocious.

!!!!!

I love our girl, but not ONE visually artistic bone in her body!

Le Champ

Quote from: Seven on April 14, 2020, 11:56:15 AM
Quote from: LF on April 14, 2020, 11:54:36 AM
ffffffhh

!!!!!

I love our girl, but not ONE visually artistic bone in her body!

Or the people surrounding her, which is kinda disappointing lol