Brandy “Baby Mama” (Feat. Chance The Rapper) is out May 1st

Started by Buddha, April 13, 2020, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

I will post any single over artwork EXCEPT that cartoon. I don't care if I get five variations from five different fans, if it looks better than that cartoon shit I'll post non-stop. 

Purple Moon

Quote from: Annie on April 14, 2020, 12:42:15 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 14, 2020, 11:47:19 AM
Quote from: Lee on April 14, 2020, 11:45:31 AM
Quote from: Harlem on April 14, 2020, 11:40:57 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 14, 2020, 01:16:49 AM
GURL its an effect. I wanted to removed it but I think its cute. KI.

*stares*

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!! KIPP, SEND THEM THIS!!!!!
:gorlonfire:

We should start posting it everywhere and let the label catch on :dead:

good idea

Nah they just need to hire a graphic designer, you can't just do the work for them. I mean the website update, social media, the right single cover..isn't that basic PR work. I don't get how fans play a&r and design team for free when they deserve to get paid for work, they just need to hire the right team :19k:

I mean, we genuinely love Brandy so I'd compare it to a friend asking to be helped out by another creative friend. With the only difference that Brandy has a budget and should find someone to do this for her. But maybe she'd go ahead and hire a fan if she's convincend of their work.

Shouldn't be neccessary and everyone should be paid of course, but just another way to view things.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

fedswatchin

Quote from: 89 on April 14, 2020, 12:39:34 PM
ya'll are so serious about this single cover :dead:
I say leave it alone. they know what they're doing guys
this cover was planned perfectly when they knew nothing about Rona
they cant help that is corny
your little reverse psychology moments still don't work, honey

CHOKE

Harlem

Quote from: MrMoon on April 14, 2020, 01:02:13 PM
I mean Love Again was CUTE

UGH

!!!!!!!!

That's why I was soooooo confused when BM cover dropped!!!! I'm like what happened to fine ass homie that shot and made this?! It was clean, neat, simplistic and to the fuckin point, a hot with both artist

Purple Moon

April 14, 2020, 01:32:29 PM #381 Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 01:34:57 PM by BrandySavedMyLife

UGH

Love again aesthetics were EVERYTHING and that's what Brandy's most current style looks like if done right. A video with this look could have been beautiful and cool.

Imagine the video starting with Daniel waking up, thinking of Brandy. Her first lines kick in and the screen splits, Daniel on the left and Brandy on the right. They're both emo as fuck, still wearing yesterdays clothes. Att some point they sit up in each of their beds, leaning against the wall. This is a beautiful shot because it seems like they are both sitting back to back leaning against one another (cause that's where the individual shots are split in two). They could've gone ahead and played with the split screen, to the point where they are both facing the partition between them, desperately touching the wall and wishing the other one was right there with them...dramatic and beautiful as fuck! The video ends with them tearing down the wall/ barrier between them.

:flamebroiled:

RAY7

Quote from: ItsGonnaHurt dotcom on April 14, 2020, 01:30:36 PM
Quote from: 89 on April 14, 2020, 12:39:34 PM
ya'll are so serious about this single cover :dead:
I say leave it alone. they know what they're doing guys
this cover was planned perfectly when they knew nothing about Rona
they cant help that is corny
your little reverse psychology moments still don't work, honey
:dead:
they do though. keep waiting on a new single cover  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Harlem on April 14, 2020, 01:32:07 PM

UGH

!!!!!!!!

That's why I was soooooo confused when BM cover dropped!!!! I'm like what happened to fine ass homie that shot and made this?! It was clean, neat, simplistic and to the fuckin point, a hot with both artist

I think they did but either Bran or Daniel decided against it.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 04:33:34 AM
She need to get into the studio with Madonna and do a pop album next. Madonna would blaze this girl. And now that she's on Maverick I really hope that happens.

:blink:

hewritez

What does Madonna have to do with Brandy?  :uhh:
I would never think to put them together

Purple Moon

Le Champ

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 14, 2020, 02:26:12 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 04:33:34 AM
She need to get into the studio with Madonna and do a pop album next. Madonna would blaze this girl. And now that she's on Maverick I really hope that happens.

:blink:
JD;SKANDKJdbuaosdsiasfbfd