PlayStation 4 owners: Sony’s giving away popular games for free

Started by reekz, April 15, 2020, 10:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

QuoteBoth "Journey" and "Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection" are being offered for free to PlayStation 4 owners starting April 15 and ending May 5. You don't have to pay for anything, and the games are "yours to keep" after the games are redeemed through the PlayStation Store.

Brit Brat

D

i left my PS4 in fucking NYC. How can I redeem the games without the physical damn SHIT???

ton

Quote from: Trey on April 15, 2020, 10:38:34 PM
D

i left my PS4 in fucking NYC. How can I redeem the games without the physical damn SHIT???
just go to your account online and "buy" it. It'll save

ssw4919

reekz

ssw4919

reekz

Oh thought you was trying be funny lol. Have you played part 4? And I just finished Last of Us for the third time but this time in hard mode. 

reekz

Quote from: Protection. on April 15, 2020, 10:51:24 PM
Don't they do this every month? :disgusted:

Yes for PlayStation Plus subscriber but in this case, you just need a PlayStation 4 with an internet connection.

ssw4919

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 15, 2020, 10:51:49 PM
Oh thought you was trying be funny lol. Have you played part 4? And I just finished Last of Us for the third time but this time in hard mode.

No, I have 4 but haven't played any of them yet.  I was bored like 2 weeks ago and bought a bunch of games.   :plzstop:

Journey looks cute.

reekz

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 15, 2020, 10:58:49 PM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 15, 2020, 10:51:49 PM

No, I have 4 but haven't played any of them yet.  I was bored like 2 weeks ago and bought a bunch of games.   :plzstop:

Journey looks cute.

Part 4 and Last of Us >>>>>

You're in for a treat.

:nogrammynoneck:

CHOKE

Bitchdndndnndmdmsmsmsmdmdmmdnddmndmd

King collection

I was debating re buying it a few weeks ago when I was bored

:gorlonfire:

CHOKE

I can't wait to see what Uncharted 1-3 look like on PS Pro

:damselindistress:

reekz

I couldn't get pass the 2006 graphics so I returned it and got Dishonest 3 or 4. Can't remember which one it was. 

CHOKE

Uncharted  was the reason I traded my XFlop 360 for a PS3 so it holds a special place in my  heart