DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: lovechild on April 16, 2020, 02:18:49 PM
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2020, 02:13:48 PM
Quote from: lovechild on April 16, 2020, 02:08:10 PM
It's Bran so I don't doubt that it will come together and sound amazing but I do think she is doing something new. She mentioned something about going without the beat or against the beat or something I read before . It's early but I think she is creating a new sound ... we're the vocals playing backward on saving all my love??

She is bby

I'm ready  :plzstop:

Whew!!! Me too honey . Everything I've heard I'm like... wait.. huh?? Lol rewind . This may be the new bible

It is. :plzstop:

Flat OWT :plzstop:

And didn't she work with the Neptunes too?

Yeah, we ain't ready  :plzstop:

LordB

Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 02:06:20 PM
If an interlude sounds like this, I'm confident she won't put bullshit on the album. I'm praying for no fillers

Now THIS!!
This is the only thing I've really used out of all the snippets/collaborations over the years, etc. I know those aren't making the album but hope nothing on there gives that either. 🥴

Le Champ

The snippet sounds so much different than what he played! The tempo and everything. I remember going UP.

b7

Quote from: LordB on April 16, 2020, 02:25:56 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 02:06:20 PM
If an interlude sounds like this, I'm confident she won't put bullshit on the album. I'm praying for no fillers

Now THIS!!
This is the only thing I've really used out of all the snippets/collaborations over the years, etc. I know those aren't making the album but hope nothing on there gives that either. 🥴
yeah i wouldn't worry about any snippets before 2018 making the album

She records more than Tupac did :kii:

Those songs ain't coming out

BORderline

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 02:25:33 PM
I just need this album out before Grammy deadline

You think she'll drop it before August 30th?
End of june would be cute.

Bigmacthawoppa

I'll be honest, I don't think camper is a good producer. Eveything I've heard from him is slow and dull. That being said, I TRUST Brandy and don't think she'd let him give her some basic shit. So if the production is more sparse she probably wanted it that way.

I do hope this stuff gets mixed correctly though. Every camper song sounds fuzzy and unfinished to my ear. That song he did on Christina's last album had potential but sounded poorly mixed.

Either way, trying not to judge too early on, and hoping for 14 tracks with at least 3 more producers  :dead:

BRockaBaby

Love the little they shared. 

it's a vibe and I actually enjoy the flow. Almost like spoken poetry on a smack vs a song with a melody

Young

Camo

I was really excited about the old "Saving All My Love" clip... now idk but I can't wait to hear everything they've cooked up.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BRockaBaby

Quote from: demetriusrocka on April 16, 2020, 02:33:10 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 02:23:31 PM
Aggravated
Agitated
I got an attitude problemMmmmm
Let's resolve itttttt
:flamebroiled:
I caught that shade too  :kii:

!!!!

The no filter in this snippet ALONE!

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Camo on April 16, 2020, 02:31:47 PM
I was really excited about the old "Saving All My Love" clip... now idk but I can't wait to hear everything they've cooked up.

I do feel the old snippet had more of a slower groove to it which I liked.

RAY7

Well Im satisfied with what I heard today
now this Mammy song better be out on 5/1/20

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 16, 2020, 02:34:50 PM
Quote from: Camo on April 16, 2020, 02:31:47 PM

I do feel the old snippet had more of a slower groove to it which I liked.
!!!!