DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Young

I'm sure Camp will get a good 3-4

Im hoping for an additional 9-10 songs though, from various people ; all to make a cohesive Masterpiece :stressed:

Heated🔥

AfroJisiac

Quote from: hewritez on April 16, 2020, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 16, 2020, 03:34:57 PM
Quote from: hewritez on April 16, 2020, 03:30:12 PM
Quote from: Hugo on April 16, 2020, 03:27:13 PM
Quote from: hewritez on April 16, 2020, 03:26:27 PM
f
those lyrics are so random
can't wait for 5/1
Like they don't even fit

:plzstop:

right and dead @"I am medicated" tacked onto the end

a bunch of gibberish followed by "hey guys I'm medicated" I can't  :dead: :dead: :dead:

still love u tho queen

Lol how do y'all expect her to express this in a song? Would you prefer she said "I am suffering from mental illness and smoking weed" :dead:

Like it's metaphorical and there needs to be some room for interpretation in music otherwise it's not accessible and boring.

it's the randomness of the placement.
she's talking about boats and rocks and goats
none of it makes sense
then she goes into saving her love and now she's medicated

ch... those are references to her peers... Aaliyah and Whitney...

y'all need to get in her space..ch..are y'all stans or nah? wtf

Mrd0ndada

Camper said earlier in the live before it gained traction that he's the executive producer of the new Brandy album when someone asked if he produced "Babymama"  :plzstop: He  was like nahhhh Hitboy did that one but ......  Lol I think if he's Ep he's possibly gonna  have the bulk of the album.  
🙄

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Babyface on April 16, 2020, 04:21:07 PM
14 songs would be perfect
:flamebroiled:

10 or 12 songs are not enough
:uhh:

clearly...

ol' girl can not keep us waiting' for fuckin' 8 years and deliver 10 or 12 joints...  heck the fuck nah..

if she does that i will get myself ill and take a flight get to her house and spit the damn covid-19 in her face screaming' how dare she   dfgh

BORderline

Quote from: heir. on April 16, 2020, 04:16:48 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 03:07:13 PM
QuoteWell I think he spoke too soon. I think you talk to music with other musicians and you say things like "It'll be great to work with you!". He's pretty young, so he got ahead of himself and said that we were going to put out an EP. That was never my plan and that made me look bad in a way like I didn't own up to what was said. I had to go with it for a bit, but I stopped going with it. I'm not doing an EP with DJ Camper. I'm doing music for my life and it's not really with him. His work is fantastic, but I'm not working with him. I'm working with somebody else and I'm excited. i can't really talk about that, but I found a really great partner in music. It's really dope.
https://youknowigotsoul.com/brandy-interview-new-music-going-independent-finding-break

ddqfdfsdfsdfsdfjhj h
j
hhjh

Camper will get 2 tracks and that's IT.

:lopsided: :feelinmyself: :indiaarie: :justabit:
maybe god does exist

Cuz that mess in the OP ain't it

She also worked with these girls

American singer, songwriter, and actress Brandy Norwood has enlisted Kristal "Tytewriter" Oliver and Delisha Thomas for a new collaboration.

Oliver is responsible for co-writing Danity Kane's "Showstopper," Chrisette Michele's "You Mean That Much to Me," Raheem DeVaughn's "Love Connection," Cassie's "Make You a Believer," Mya's "Lights Go Off," Keshia Chante's "Ring the Alarm," and Brave Williams' "Original."

Meanwhile, Thomas' songwriting resume boasts works with Beyonce ("Deja Vu"), Jennifer Lopez ("Step into My World"), Christina Aguilera ("Get Loose"), Tamia ("The Way I Love You"), Joy Enriquez ("I Need Your Love"), Justin Bieber ("Favorite Girl") and Kierra Kiki Sheard ("You Don't Know").

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 16, 2020, 04:23:41 PM
Camper said earlier in the live before it gained traction that he's the executive producer of the new Brandy album when someone asked if he produced "Babymama"  :plzstop: He  was like nahhhh Hitboy did that one but ......  Lol I think if he's Ep he's possibly gonna  have the bulk of the album. 

if he is then he more likely will get more that 2 joints zesgyxfcgvhbn

tbh at this point i don't care who's Exec. producer i just want a fuckin' album so she needs to deliver i just want something ,  also a new set of songs she can perform cause i'm sick of the songs she doin' live  it's been over almost two decades we been served those ugh
i can't

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RobLeeMusic88 on April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM
DJ Camper wants all of us to join his live right now so he can play a song from Brandy's new album and Brandy has come to view the live!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

BORderline

GURL what album has Camp EP lately?
Cause PLEA.

Cory Rooney must be an executive produce as well, along with someone from eOne and Ghan.
LaShawn ... Baby ... You'll be MISSED.

Mrd0ndada

After listening again & again... Brandy is talking to us her fans.  The ones with the ELITE ear.   She apologized to us "I'm sorry for the tardy (on the music) long time she was broken hearted"  I don't know if I'm hearing "I'm a target, Got damn,On god"  or not..  she's certainly reading us for not letting her live her life just because she can sing 😂   
🙄