DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 04:53:09 PM
Brandy is nervous guys.   She is really introverted and I think the idea of having body (the music she always wanted to record) is terrifying.
Plus having the promote it:  interviews and that madness

She low key just wants to release it and be done with it lol

I'm like just surprise release the album then.  I'm trying to tell them that a surprise release would really work for her

If that's the case, then they need to just drop it May 1, or shortly after.

Heated🔥

Brandy is nervous guys.   She is really introverted and I think the idea of having body (the music she always wanted to record) is terrifying.

I'm like just surprise release the album then.  I'm trying to tell them that a surprise release would really work for her
now see

Purple Moon

Do you work in the music business Kip? I feel like she should promote the album and give in depth interviews, since it's so personal. Be proud of your body of work Brandy!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Heated🔥

We deserve nothing less than 14tracks full tracks.

It's been fucking 7645689977 years.
:udontlookok:

BORderline

Yea that shit must be exhausting.

I'm not here for a surprise album tho.

Heated🔥

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 04:58:58 PM

Yea that shit must be exhausted.

at this point just drop the fucking album tbh.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 16, 2020, 04:42:53 PM
After listening again & again... Brandy is talking to us her fans.  The ones with the ELITE ear.   She apologized to us "I'm sorry for the tardy (on the music) long time she was broken hearted"  I don't know if I'm hearing "I'm a target, Got damn,On god"  or not..  she's certainly reading us for not letting her live her life just because she can sing 😂   
s

girl you really thought it takes an "elite" ear to hear that?

ig lol

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 04:59:15 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 16, 2020, 04:57:51 PM

Do you work in the music business Kip? I feel like she should promote the album and give in depth interviews, since it's so personal. Be proud of your body of work Brandy!

I agree.   
But again it's Brandy.   And this album deals with some serious content so having to discuss that is a lot

We need a documentary mess  :ohwow:

Purple Moon

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 04:58:28 PM
She'll be good. 

BM will Be out soon!

Album will come before Grammy deadline

Tell her I said hi Kip

Hi Brandy! Please send me the album now to Savingallmyloveforcamper@gmail.com

bye
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Aalonso.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 16, 2020, 04:59:55 PM
After listening again & again... Brandy is talking to us her fans.  The ones with the ELITE ear.   She apologized to us "I'm sorry for the tardy (on the music) long time she was broken hearted"  I don't know if I'm hearing "I'm a target, Got damn,On god"  or not..  she's certainly reading us for not letting her live her life just because she can sing 😂   
s

ig lol

It def takes elite optimism to bend it so much you convince yourself that it's dope.

hewritez

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 05:00:57 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 16, 2020, 04:59:55 PM
s

ig lol

It def takes elite optimism to bend it so much you convince yourself that it's dope.

n

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Babyface on April 16, 2020, 04:59:33 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 04:58:58 PM

Yea that shit must be exhausted.

at this point just drop the fucking album tbh

I say let the album speak for itself. Bey didn't do rounds of interviews to explain Jay cheated. Becky with the good hair was enough to address the mess.

Do some promo after it drops but I really see no loss in just dropping the album full out. The body of work will do what it's meant to do no matter how many late night talk shows she performs  on.

Kaeli.

Brandy would literally get lost in the shuffle if she surprise released.

its not realistic. It's just not. 

she deserves her own spotlight mess