Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: hewritez on April 16, 2020, 05:33:46 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 05:30:37 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 16, 2020, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 05:25:39 PM
Lol
I hope she reads this and goes back in the studio for other 8 years lol
I think everyone just wants the best FOR and FROM Brandy. We want her to love her music AND we want it to be successful.
I think this new clip just took everyone aback cuz it's just...too much. Bran has always been known for her melodies and her perfect placement. This just sounds sporadic, and she loves it apparently, so it's kind of alarming lol

Alarming?

:plzstop:

So the fact that it is making the album means that quite a few people
Like the song.

But again,  I'm amped for the album I loved everything I heard.

Some people may love the direction other people may not.

I'm sure she'll gain a ton of fans and she may even lose some.

not everyone has heard the album or even one song on it.
so this was essentially the first thing people heard.
given the way people have been gassing it up i'd say whatever it is they played was alarming

EXACTLY

Purple Moon

Wasn't she also singing about rainbows in one of the camper live songs? She had some of the same lyrics in this snippet from last year:

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 16, 2020, 05:19:00 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 16, 2020, 05:11:06 PM
The elite ear means the complex choices she makes that we appreciate.  I meant to say that this is for us & not everyone. 
oh... ok
well I have the most elite ear here ... so I'll have to take a listen

Bye 😂
🙄

Le Champ

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 16, 2020, 05:34:40 PM
Wasn't she also singing about rainbows in one of the camper live songs? She had some of the same lyrics in this snippet from last year:

I didn't like this either.

BRockaBaby

Wait until we hear the actual song. Not through speakers through a phone on a stream with a wireless internet connection. 

''like I want the actual song before I can say it's trash. Because the snippet that they teased months ago was EVERYTHING. 

Heated🔥

BORderline

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 16, 2020, 05:36:20 PM
Wait until we hear the actual song. Not through speakers through a phone on a stream with a wireless internet connection.

!!!!!!!!!

Annie

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 16, 2020, 05:34:40 PM

I don't know what it is but her voice..like too much autotune or something? Something sounds weird
I hear it more often nowadays on these unreleased tracks
Also on freedom rings

/.\

BRockaBaby

Also what's posted on BraveBrandy page is way more fluid. The YouTube video seems to skip. Throws me off. 

Le Champ

''like I want the actual song before I can say it's trash. Because the snippet that they teased months ago was EVERYTHING.

That's really why I'm TIGHT. I was going UP for that mess
:stressed: :stressed:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Lee on April 16, 2020, 05:42:24 PM

That's really why I'm TIGHT. I was going UP for that mess
:stressed: :stressed:

Agreed. I just hope they didn't fuck the song up. And who knows maybe camp sped it up for this live stream mess to not give away the final product???

Kipp?

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 16, 2020, 05:45:10 PM
Kipp is Brandy excited and hopeful for the new album?

He answered that a couple pages back lol
She's nervous

Annie

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 16, 2020, 05:09:37 PM
s

I kinda don't understand the analogy that Brandy's fans don't let her live because she's a singer  :dead:

and she's never been a celeb in the spotlight that was really criticized for everything they did :dead:

and she hasn't had an alberm in almost a decade.

so ... living is essentially all she been doing ... right or no?  .... :plzstop:

Same with Freedom rings..like is she frustrated or something? Maybe she just doesn't like to be in the spotlight and have that pressure.

But maybe these new lyrics are just a freestyle I don't know. I hope she still enjoys singing and recording songs.

/.\

AfroJisiac

Quote from: heir. on April 16, 2020, 04:50:32 PM
Bdnndnndnd

but anything for a 14 track mess I guess

just gimme 12 solid teas
cuz essentially that's the basis of a great LP

do ppl even do the intro outro mess anymore

even interludes...? who still does that..

Brandy is so old school

gimme a damn Afrodisiac not fuckin' intro outro interlude..
u go straight to the point with the tracks and if u still wanna give intro and outro gimme a "Who i Am" and "Should i go" tea