Said they don't like it tho.

That's Black Barbie

It sounds fun and flirty
I could definitely see a vid for that for the summer

/.\

Seven

Quote from: lovechild on April 16, 2020, 01:59:17 PM
Can someone link the dream song ? Honestly from
what I heard of Borderline it kinda sounds like it's her new sound . The vocals are incredible but the melody is missing and words just seem to be thrown all over the place which made me question possibly I heard an unfinished version because it's just missing the structure and a certain thing . It's possible!! But this seems to be a pattern so far ( although I understand we haven't heard much) . Listen to the snippets by camper they all kind of have this thing going . I think sis is trying to create a new sound

I've felt this way since she shared that snippet last year. Hearing the song today in full did not change my mind. Per usual, she sounds AMAZING, but this song - lyrically, melodically, and structurally is a FOOL. Keep this one for your private collection sis...

Heated🔥

SouravMay

I just wish she would let one of the new girls helm her projects like hire SZA, HER, Dawn, Jazmine, Rochelle, Syd the Kid to write and compose her mess. Like Drake, Kanye, Bey do it.

Brandy is the best vocalist alive, but she lacks vision and a composition skills. A HER album but with Bran vocals.

:stressed: :stressed:
B7

AfroJisiac

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:31:56 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 06:26:05 PM

:loose2when:

That's one of my favorites!  People
Said they don't like it tho.

That's Black Barbie

ommmmggggg and people were fantasizing on the title of the song lol hiujodr   now watch them like it now   esdrtyugdrtstyuiyrtethjg

SouravMay

B7

BRockaBaby

Heated🔥

Seven

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 02:18:28 PM
Buddha, please

MAKE SURE YOU ASK WHO THE HELL IS CONFIRMED ON THE ALBUM?
Cause I'm sorry but Camper does not have the versatility to executive produce an album.

They were going UP for that Jessie J "Rose" album... and it's DRY af. And it floppedT and tankedT.

Agreed. I'm not sure why folks were going up for Jessie J's album like that. Camp's work with Jessie and even Mary are the pits.

TBQFH, I never really saw it for DJ Camper like that. However, the stuff that he played today earlier in his live stream had me hype. Originally, I thought it was the production for new Brandy music and was disappointed to learn that he'd just made most of those tracks in the past few weeks.

How the tracks you made in just a week or two sound better than the music you've been working on for YEARS? :usuresis:

Bish

Quote from: Poseidon on April 16, 2020, 06:38:49 PM
I just wish she would let one of the new girls helm her projects like hire SZA, HER, Dawn, Jazmine, Rochelle, Syd the Kid to write and compose her mess. Like Drake, Kanye, Bey do it.

Brandy is the best vocalist alive, but she lacks vision and a composition skills. A HER album but with Bran vocals.

The end

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Bish on April 16, 2020, 06:43:20 PM

The end

Lol no. The reason we like Brandy is b/c she sets herself apart from these girls compositionally. If she did that it'd just be another 2/11 but updated with today's sound.

Seven

On a positive note, I'm super excited the single (AND VIDEO!!) are finally here. I loved what I heard from Baby Muvvva and can't wait to hear the song in full!!!!

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 16, 2020, 06:45:23 PM
Quote from: Bish on April 16, 2020, 06:43:20 PM

The end

Lol no. The reason we like Brandy is b/c she sets herself apart from these girls compositionally. If she did that it'd just be another 2/11 but updated with today's sound.

!!!

I mean y'all want mama in her own lane or you want her to just become another muse?