DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

As Sean Garrett once said, you'll make your money with Brandy. Period. 

Annie

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on April 16, 2020, 06:18:20 PM
I'm so ready to hear this project. Ghan snippets can be so misleading.

I remember when we first heard Warm It Up on Kyte, it sounded like this bass heavy knock and when I heard the actual song, it was some Christmas mess. :dead:

I'm ready to see what she cooked up.  I've been waiting for some weird ass, alt music.
I remember...
What you need

I loved the vocals of the intro but wasn't ready for the lyrics

/.\

lovechild

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:07:16 PM
But she is literally giving folk what they asked for.

She did 211 and folk said it wasn't brandy enough,  we want Afro brandy.

She is in her alt r&b bag.   People
Might not get it yet because again I think the core of brandy musically is just forward thinking.

Then

Folk wanted her to write:  she wrote.

Lol
Again I'm confident that folk will
Enjoy the album

Also confident that some folk are not and that's ok.

I'm totally here for all of it!! We just need more than 60 seconds to truly get our lives .

Aalonso.

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:18:14 PM
Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 06:12:51 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:07:16 PM
But she is literally giving folk what they asked for.

She did 211 and folk said it wasn't brandy enough,  we want Afro brandy.

She is in her alt r&b bag.   People
Might not get it yet because again I think the core of brandy musically is just forward thinking.

Then

Folk wanted her to write:  she wrote.

Lol
Again I'm confident that folk will
Enjoy the album

Also confident that some folk are not and that's ok.

I think above all, folks just want well crafted songs with solid melodies and vocals and dope production. Saving All My Love is not anything like Afro, lyrically, melodically or production-wise. But I do appreciate the risk she's taking with her sound.

I don't think it's the same sound as Afro, no.

But I do think it's as ahead of it's time as Afro was.

nnnn

Ryan Leslie made a song called gibberish ages ago

Le Champ

Quote from: AfroJisiac on April 16, 2020, 06:18:23 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 16, 2020, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 05:25:39 PM
Lol
I hope she reads this and goes back in the studio for other 8 years lol
I think everyone just wants the best FOR and FROM Brandy. We want to love her music AND we want it to be successful.
I think this new clip just took everyone aback cuz it's just...too much. Bran has always been known for her melodies and her perfect placement. This just sounds sporadic, and she loves it apparently, so it's kind of alarming lol

i personally LOVE this become if u really listen there is a melody but i'm sure they wanted well she wanted people to focus on the words, the emotion she givin thru her vocals... and those vocals  jeez i love them !  i love that song to be honest
maybe what most people don't expect from her but i like this more than Baby Mama, vibe wise.. i love that brandy
her vocals are diamonds  can't wait to hear the album

I hear the melody on the chorus, but not the verses. And these lyrics are everywhere so 🥴

Voice sounds great, per usual

AfroJisiac

I remember when we first heard Warm It Up on Kyte, it sounded like this bass heavy knock and when I heard the actual song, it was some Christmas mess. :dead:

so truuuuuueee i remember the kite video   then when i got the album i was like  :hmph: who the fuck took the bass out?!

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:30:50 PM
Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 06:18:38 PM
Some of us may not care how the album does, but her label, management, etc all do. This isnt a hobby for her - its called the music business for a reason. Money is involved and if the album underperforms significantly, management and eOne may decide to cut ties and then there goes another long wait for another album.

Lol you got a point but you have to also think about what "underperforming" is.   It's a business.  Don't think they are gonna throw millions at her without projecting how much they need to break even.  It's a very calculated small small Risk they take

!!!!

Le Champ

I'm ready to see what she cooked up.  I've been waiting for some weird ass, alt music.

Not Christmas iggiufffhfu
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

AfroJisiac