Purple Moon

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 07:00:16 PM
Get ur coins ready for Sy'Rai too.

dsds
d
s
d
d

I think she's only putting her song on youtube for now.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

BORderline

BORderline

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 16, 2020, 07:44:31 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 07:00:16 PM
Get ur coins ready for Sy'Rai too.

dsds
d
s
d
d

I think she's only putting her song on youtube for now.

CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need it in my library damNIT

BORderline

Any fansite is kinda over the top.

We just want the best for her. But one thing we need to understand, she can't please everybody.
Some will be snatched with the new project, some will hate it and that's it.

fd
dfd
ffdfd
ffd

Yall forgot the mess happening with Beyoncé in 2006 when Deja Vu did not impress the fans and they wanted Jay-Z out of the video?

d
f
ffddgddgdgfdf

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Lee on April 16, 2020, 07:42:03 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 16, 2020, 07:39:46 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on April 16, 2020, 07:30:48 PM
This sounds dope y'all okay!?  :ummwhat:

I feel bad for bran sometimes. Her image, social media and all that one thing. But to come at her craft so hard over a snippet from an upcoming project that's so dear to her, especially on a board that consists of her hardcore fans, I know she must feel sick reading it sometimes.

We love you Ghan! Those who get it, will get it. Those who won't, just fucking won't. You still Queen!

to be fair, when we love something, people go UP  :plzstop:
I don't people are around here just waiting to criticize her. If anything, people WANT to love it, but they're not going to pretend if they don't.

Definitely not saying everyone just waits to criticize though there have always been people on this board who genuinely speak more when it's negative and are quiet AF when it's positive

But yes I know the praise will be heavy for the most part

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 07:44:48 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 16, 2020, 07:39:46 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on April 16, 2020, 07:30:48 PM
This sounds dope y'all okay!?  :ummwhat:

I feel bad for bran sometimes. Her image, social media and all that one thing. But to come at her craft so hard over a snippet from an upcoming project that's so dear to her, especially on a board that consists of her hardcore fans, I know she must feel sick reading it sometimes.

We love you Ghan! Those who get it, will get it. Those who won't, just fucking won't. You still Queen!

She knows not to
Come here lol

Lol good

Purple Moon

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 07:57:58 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 07:48:55 PM

We just want the best for her. But one thing we need to understand, she can't please everybody.

fd
dfd
ffdfd
ffd

Yall forgot the mess happening with Beyoncé in 2006 when Deja Vu did not impress the fans and they wanted Jay-Z out of the video?

d
f
ffddgddgdgfdf

The part that is annoying is (and that's probably because I know a little more). People have been wanting her to make the music she wants,  for her to write,  for her to me more involved .   They here one damn snippet and they counting her out like damn.  Have her back a bit
I really can't wait to hear the album. Did she write on all of the songs?

GLOCK

That shit sucks.
why would folks lie about what they can clearly here?
I hope she doesn't allow it to leave this LIVE.
it isn't good.. from the writing to the recording.. to the production 

it's a sure and definite NO!

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

BORderline

fd
dfd
ffdfd
ffd

d
f
ffddgddgdgfdf

The part that is annoying is (and that's probably because I know a little more). People have been wanting her to make the music she wants,  for her to write,  for her to me more involved .   They here one damn snippet and they counting her out like damn.  Have her back a bit

dpkudskludskuds

oh Kipp they are still waiting for BABY MAMA and they are still looking for the album.

dsfsdfsdf
Fans just want that instant song that everybody like from the first second they listen to it.

I get the frustration tho.

Purple Moon

set the record straight then kip! they should remix this with saving all my love for you by whitney tbh

b7

Imagine judging an entire body of work based on a two minute snippet. I'm kicking 

BORderline

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 08:10:52 PM

fd
dfd
ffdfd
ffd

d
f
ffddgddgdgfdf

dpkudskludskuds

oh Kipp they are still waiting for BABY MAMA and they are still looking for the album.

dsfsdfsdf
Fans just want that instant song that everybody like from the first second they listen to it.

I'm waiting for BM

I already know people
Gon have issues with that one too.

And the issues going to be the exact opposite of these

And that's okay!
We have some who LOVE Full Moon and HATE Afro and vice versa. :kii:

BM is already a winner to me. :wub:

Young

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 07:23:23 PM
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2020, 03:20:30 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 03:02:14 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 02:15:36 PM
Quote from: RobLeeMusic88 on April 16, 2020, 02:11:19 PM
:uhh:
I agree with Rig so much negativity and hate from HER OWN fans on a board dedicated to HER!  :dead: Anyways I loved both songs and can't wait to hear them in HQ

:cheerup:
shhdhdjf i never said that!

People are entitled to their opinion. I'm not crazy about anything I've heard today, but i also know people are being dramatic and making wild conclusive based on one album cut that might not even make it
ack!

If I could get this energy from my king Young
:stressed:

Your growth ..

Bby my energy is I'm obsessed with everything Vocal Bible has shown us with B7 :dead:

Ahead of my time self :justabit:
im talking about for Queenica bby  :uhh:

LEGENDARYQUEENica is about to slay with her upcoming era bby!

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 08:10:52 PM

fd
dfd
ffdfd
ffd

d
f
ffddgddgdgfdf

dpkudskludskuds

dsfsdfsdf

I'm waiting for BM

I already know people
Gon have issues with that one too.

And the issues going to be the exact opposite of these

Which if that's the case, that means people really don't know what they want from Queen.