BRANDY : New instagram profil picture !

Started by Therealsypano, April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: BigDawg on April 21, 2020, 11:05:29 PM
I've been waiting for new Brandy music for so long that truthfully, I don't care about the packaging it comes in.
LMAO Yeah, they're going overboard in here. But what's new :kii:

Sovereign.

I loved this. Wish this were the direction she were taking. This AVANT-GARDE, boho chic down.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 11:25:31 PM
Let's just hope guys that shes not wearing two different sneakers in the final photo.

What in the hell is this?

:omf:

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Demm_ on April 22, 2020, 01:08:54 AM
We need a LOOK...a STATEMENT.
This ain't it. This doesn't even match with the sound of BM.
That's the only thing that's weird to me :dead:

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: 4everMonk on April 22, 2020, 01:51:32 AM
I know I'm an outlier

but I like this and her dressed down, reincarnation retro inspired looks.

and the hair is cute

I don't think it's tryin to hard
I love the look in your sig
:flamebroiled:

Cuban0

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 22, 2020, 10:33:15 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 22, 2020, 10:26:38 AM
No shade with I lived for some CASSIE looks.

I know that was for the character but Ghan is an artist... And as an artist you're a character too.
You have an image...

But I guess many artist go through this "I'm ME" phase especially those starting at a young age.
When I see Alicia, Britney, Brandy I get this same... "FREE" vibe...

Not Alicia waking up on day with that "no make up anymore" vibe.
GOR you are in the industry. WTF jhdjhfjhhjhsdfjh

It must be exhausting to be a product all your life. Most of us can take on a "role" in a work setting if neccessary, but can always leave it behind once we leave that office. Artists can't. I think it's healthy to be one's authentic self in the long run, keep the acting for some movie roles. Brandy has earned the right to do that. She's over 40, I'm sure she's sick of the bs.

!!!!

lovechild

Quote from: Babyface on April 22, 2020, 02:10:37 PM
I hope this era won't be as chaotic as "saving all my love"

And I Oop.. lol let's wait til we hear the full song babe.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: BigDawg on April 22, 2020, 08:43:09 AM
Some of y'all are doing the most. While I wish the style was a little more polished,she looks happy and appears to be healthy, if this the lane she is in...then it is what it is. Going through her list of prescriptions is xcvvvcvxbxbvvvv
AUDHFBDBAHAJDHFHSJAJSS

!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Lee on April 22, 2020, 08:18:05 AM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 22, 2020, 07:37:47 AM
The weight gain probably isn't even her crazy pills, it's probably her contraception  :dead:

I mean idk...Mariah's weight has kinda fluctuated too. I know for a fact that most bipolar meds have weight gain side effects so it's not a stretch

Mariah binges and drinks alcohol by the gallon. I doubt her weight has anything to do with meds.

Le Champ

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 22, 2020, 03:29:04 PM
The weight gain probably isn't even her crazy pills, it's probably her contraception  :dead:

I mean idk...Mariah's weight has kinda fluctuated too. I know for a fact that most bipolar meds have weight gain side effects so it's not a stretch

Mariah binges and drinks alcohol by the gallon. I doubt her weight has anything to do with meds.
:plzstop:

Regardless...bipolar meds can have an impact on your weight.
And I only mention that because some people think Bran just "let herself go," but it could be more to it than that. Aside from the fact that she may be sick of the regimen of eating clean, it could also be health related, too.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: warrior. on April 22, 2020, 03:27:11 PM
Yeah I'm not salivating over the pic but I think it's kinda cute

and I mean it's her new profile pic ...we don't know what it'll be used for

and omf I can't believe we're just days away from the vidya premiere
I'm so ready. I thought she was going tf off in the clip they had of her on top of the car
:gorlonfire:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 22, 2020, 03:29:04 PM

can you explain why Janet balloons to 400 pounds every 6 months ?

lovechild

absolutely cannot wait for the video and hoping we get some insight of the album and a date from the Buddha interview! 

Kalifornia.

I didn't know the bipolar thing was confirmed. That explains a lot. I do hope she's ok. 

I actually prefer her with a lil more weight on her. I hate seeing her chest bones & stuff.