When DC3 released this video

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, April 27, 2020, 04:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I was the fuck confused :ummwhat:

Not them slut shaming and suddenly wearing those silk scarfs around their shoulders acting like they've been covered up all the time.
We saw those previous videos and y'all were damn near naked. :disgusted:

SouravMay

It is super weird, when you consider BOOTYLICIOUS was the single that preceded this song.
B7

b7

dssddssdds this song was pure mess 

🦚

Shake those sluts, virtuous kwee's.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

It was an international single the markets are different 

just like brandys afrodisiac 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Annie

Yeah some fans say the video and song are about the media slutshaming them but that is not true. I remember in interviews they would always talk about God and the gospel audience was pretty important. 

"Nasty Girl" is about "a not-so-classy girl," as Williams puts it. "She walks out of the house with hardly no clothes on. She has on these hot pants and her butt is all out, and cleavage is all the way down south." The song is about letting young women know that "there's nothing wrong with being sexy, but it should be done in a tasteful way.

"Some stuff shouldn't be let out of the house. We wear hot pants. As a matter of fact, we wore some on the Soul Train Awards, but they covered our behinds and they came down a little longer than normal hot pants. We love to wear shorts and skirts, but it's got to be tasteful. It shouldn't be to the point to where you don't even hardly bend over and somebody sees your business. The song is saying how a real man is not going to want you dressed like that."

/.\

Annie

On the album it made sense to me.. nasty girl and fancy together..but after Bootylicious and them walking around half naked on an island it is so confusing

/.\

Amazing

I like this song but was confused too.

Annie

/.\

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on April 27, 2020, 04:40:23 AM
Yeah some fans say the video and song are about the media slutshaming them but that is not true. I remember in interviews they would always talk about God and the gospel audience was pretty important.

"Nasty Girl" is about "a not-so-classy girl," as Williams puts it. "She walks out of the house with hardly no clothes on. She has on these hot pants and her butt is all out, and cleavage is all the way down south." The song is about letting young women know that "there's nothing wrong with being sexy, but it should be done in a tasteful way.

"Some stuff shouldn't be let out of the house. We wear hot pants. As a matter of fact, we wore some on the Soul Train Awards, but they covered our behinds and they came down a little longer than normal hot pants. We love to wear shorts and skirts, but it's got to be tasteful. It shouldn't be to the point to where you don't even hardly bend over and somebody sees your business. The song is saying how a real man is not going to want you dressed like that."

either way they need to keep it to themselves
Later the bitch said IF YOU GOT FLAUNT IT BOY I KNOW U WANT IT in check on it soooo
The messege is judgmental, restrictive and presumptive
shoulda went with fancy tbh lol

You dont tell anyone what they are wearing is wrong
bitch there are countries where showing ur ankle is wrong and slutty
and when u visit those country you perform in a moomoo to cover up sooo
this was just dumb

hot song though

Different

Annie

April 27, 2020, 04:46:18 AM #10 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 04:46:36 AM by Annie
They were trying to give female empowerment and I guess michelle was also getting ready to drop her first gospel album. I think also over the last ten years there is more focus on slut shaming, back then I remember oh they just don't wanna be dirrty like Xtina.

/.\

🦚

As if you are the same person at 25 that you were at 19.

Its a bop and the sluts will stay mad.

Can't post 1 single  :receipts: of the dc3 gurls sleeping around. 
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

They looked like Drag Queens in this video. A mess. 

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: 🍾 on April 27, 2020, 04:47:40 AM
But hun, they released this right after Bootylicious. It was hypocritical then and is hypocritical now.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 🍾 on April 27, 2020, 04:47:40 AM

Its a bop and the sluts will stay mad.

Can't post 1 single  :receipts: of the dc3 gurls sleeping around.

Yes you are right I understand that
I am saying this message was kinda ...eh iono

Different