Borl Talk: what’s the pettiest reason you stopped talkin/fuckin with someone?

Started by HUGO, April 29, 2020, 12:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 01:50:22 PM
Quote from: 🌮. on April 29, 2020, 01:48:13 PM
i dont see the problem with someone liking pics... If you see something you like.. ''Like it.
Your eyes just dont stop working because you're with someone. If you're secure enough it shouldnt be a problem tbh.

I know i dont give a fuck. Now DM'ing someone HEAVY and getting sexual... :disgusted:  but either thing you cant track what someones doing so...
if u saw ur nigga liking every attractive person that comes on your popular page feed u dead ass wouldn't think twice about it?

Ch!

If there's all that liking.. trust that there's DMs happening

I know what it's like to be single and to like a bunch a pics.. that leads to someone sliding in my shit
But dew
Im talking about myself. I've been in recent messes and still liked a lot of pics.

I didnt go any further than that I just appreciated what i saw hit the like a few times and punched.
Now yea... people sometimes will take notice and try to hit you up in your DM... BUT...

how much personal restraint do you have? are you trying to not put yourself in a situation where you know you'll do something you might regret?

I dont have an issue letting someone know im with someone and deading it right there. thats just how i see it njhhjhjh

GLOCK

Quote from: 🐇 on April 29, 2020, 01:52:28 PM
Ofc I'm jealous :uhh:
Just because your man doesn't mind you getting pozzed behind the bins during pride doesn't mean everyone else is free and fancy, faggot
Now get!
ddddddd

Like  :blink:
Why wouldn't someone get jealous of someone theyre with carrying on like that
What an idiot

BAPHOMET.

not UNLESS i really dont give a fuck. Illl DM you while sitting on the couch with the guy im dating. Just depends 

Kaeli.

i dont see the problem with someone liking pics... If you see something you like.. ''Like it.
Your eyes just dont stop working because you're with someone. If you're secure enough it shouldnt be a problem tbh.

I know i dont give a fuck. Now DM'ing someone HEAVY and getting sexual... :disgusted:  but either thing you cant track what someones doing so...
GSBBDHXJXJXJ

Yea I don't give a fuck either. Especially when it's like video vixens with 100's of thousands of followers.

Like let's keep it real this fag doesn't have a chance in hell with her :udontlookok:

GLOCK

Quote from: 🌮. on April 29, 2020, 01:56:57 PM

if u saw ur nigga liking every attractive person that comes on your popular page feed u dead ass wouldn't think twice about it?

Ch!

I know what it's like to be single and to like a bunch a pics.. that leads to someone sliding in my shit
But dew
Im talking about myself. I've been in recent messes and still liked a lot of pics.

I didnt go any further than that I just appreciated what i saw hit the like a few times and punched.
Now yea... people sometimes will take notice and try to hit you up in your DM... BUT...

how much personal restraint do you have? are you trying to not put yourself in a situation where you know you'll do something you might regret?

I dont have an issue letting someone know im with someone and deading it right there. thats just how i see it njhhjhjh
I guess we are just all different
I do nothing without intention
It would dead ass bother me and be a deal breaker but if it works for u

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 29, 2020, 01:59:18 PM

GSBBDHXJXJXJ

Yea I don't give a fuck either. Especially when it's like video vixens with 100's of thousands of followers.

Like let's keep it real this fag doesn't have a chance in hell with her :udontlookok:
JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKHJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

are you saying your nigga isnt fine enough to book an Insta' model?

:everythingok: dating someone that isnt all that attractive does have its PERKS tbh

Kaeli.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 29, 2020, 01:59:18 PM

GSBBDHXJXJXJ

mxnxxnx
X
X

Xxx
X
X
Xxx
Xxxx

GLOCK

Kae which nigga u dating that can't get them hoes attention?

I like them hoes pics and some of them bite back.. all on my page liking mess and replying to my story 

PLEASE

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 02:00:24 PM

Ch!

But dew

I didnt always be like this.
I used to be super jealous and it was harmful. Im a lot... freer now.
It was legit after watching Jessica Lange's biography. It kinda changed my outlook on things in a relationship

Kaeli.

hendjjdkxkxmxk

lemme stop calling this man a fag. I've been on here too long. The way I have to catch my self in real life :omgwatshappening: 

Kaeli.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 02:03:15 PM
Kae which nigga u dating that can't get them hoes attention?

I like them hoes pics and some of them bite back.. all on my page liking mess and replying to my story

PLEASE
BDNDJXKXJJXJXMXMX

I'm talking about Bernice Burgos and the like. This nigga is not on their radar :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: 🌮. on April 29, 2020, 02:04:07 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 02:00:24 PM

Ch!

But dew

I didnt always be like this.
I used to be super jealous and it was harmful. Im a lot... freer now.
It was legit after watching Jessica Lange's biography. It kinda changed my outlook on things in a relationship
is that really jealousy tho?
It's not the fact that someone is looking it's the fact that they are forging attention imo
One pic? Maybe but ch.
If under every faggots pic you're the first name i see.. sumn isn't right

What did her bio say?
I saw some mess on Queen before too that inspired me