Bey and Megan organically hit #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki removed from hot 100

Started by GLOCK, April 29, 2020, 02:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CHOKE

kskskksskksksksmdkdkdkdkdkmdkdkdjdmdjdkdmkd

If Nick don't get that credit

:plzstop:

reekz

Cowgirl

The original Say So remix is uploaded to streaming services, I like it better than the beat change one..

LOONA.

Fjjfjf of course they cheated.

They couldn't even get "Yikes" Top 20 or any any of the singles from 'Queen' anywhere near #1.

And now they randomly have the power to sell 80k in one day on the very last day of tracking after "Savage" was lashing it the previous 6 days?

:disgusted:

CHOKE

Quote from: LOONA. on May 09, 2020, 12:08:43 PM

They couldn't even get "Yikes" Top 20 or any any of the singles from 'Queen' anywhere near #1.

And now they randomly have the power to sell 80k in one day on the very last day of tracking after "Savage" was lashing it the previous 6 days?

I don't know if it was cheating

Looks like some of the Barbs funneled all their stimulus to that one account at least 5k and it mass bought EVERYTHING from Dojs website and 10 versions on iTune. Plus they had Dojs manager. I have a few screen shots

It's actually hilarious to me, Bey and Meg had the girls spending their rent money for this #1

LOONA.

Quote from: chokeme on May 09, 2020, 12:16:34 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on May 09, 2020, 12:08:43 PM

I don't know if it was cheating

Looks like some of the Barbs funneled all their stimulus to that one account at least 5k and it mass bought EVERYTHING from Dojs website and 10 versions on iTune. Plus they had Dojs manager. I have a few screen shots

It's actually hilarious to me, Bey and Meg had the girls spending their rent money for this #1

Not the girls spending their stimulus checks and life savings to get a song to #1 Nicki might not even be credited on.

Either way its kinda sad. They were all in Doja's mentions like 3 weeks ago trying to get her canceled and now they have to rely on her to help Nicki get a hit.

:guys:

CHOKE

It was Doj'a manager begging the Barbs to buy out her website so if Nick don't get credit wtf is she gon do?

CHOKE

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

CHOKE

This explains how these girls can go #1 but can't fill an arena mess

:dead: