Say So Remix [Full] Leaked

Started by Navyman, April 30, 2020, 12:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: AJ on April 30, 2020, 01:02:19 PM
I dont think its bad necessarily.. I think its just we're listening off the heels of Meg X Bey
It's just there
:hmph:

LOONA.

Quote from: 🍾 on April 30, 2020, 12:58:01 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on April 30, 2020, 12:55:49 PM
This is the clear difference between someone like Nicki Minaj and someone like Beyonce.

Everything about this was terrible, late and uninspired. Nicki hasn't done anything worth gagging over in YEARS.

It's like she enjoys being the punching bag of the industry. Someone if her status shouldn't be so subpar all the time.  :dead:

And doja is dumb as hell. As musical as she is... she heard this and thought it was cute  :uhh:

!!!!!!!

There's no way I would ever let this subpar shit clear, especially after the way Meg and Bey ate "Savage" up and has everyone gagging. They really made a REMIX.

And now the gurs are really gonna see how LAZY she is. "Say So" will perform just fine without this.

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on April 30, 2020, 01:05:59 PM
Quote from: 🍾 on April 30, 2020, 12:58:01 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on April 30, 2020, 12:55:49 PM
This is the clear difference between someone like Nicki Minaj and someone like Beyonce.

Everything about this was terrible, late and uninspired. Nicki hasn't done anything worth gagging over in YEARS.

It's like she enjoys being the punching bag of the industry. Someone if her status shouldn't be so subpar all the time.  :dead:

And doja is dumb as hell. As musical as she is... she heard this and thought it was cute  :uhh:

!!!!!!!

There's no way I would ever let this subpar shit clear, especially after the way Meg and Bey ate "Savage" up and has everyone gagging. They really made a REMIX.

And now the gurs are really gonna see how LAZY she is. "Say So" will perform just fine without this.

Nickel probably won't even be credited.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

I dont think its bad necessarily.. I think its just we're listening off the heels of Meg X Bey

That's the point. Its gonna make it even worse because everyone is gonna see how bland this is compared to the "Savage" remix.

There's also the fact that Doja is basically a more creative and versatile version of Nicki anyway, so why even collaborate?  :dead:

CHOKE

Quote from: AfroJisiac on April 30, 2020, 12:41:01 PM
Quote from: Keionte on April 30, 2020, 12:27:53 PM
"hmm, dis the remix"  :dead: :plzstop:

i burst out laughing'  she sounded so bored   like "let's get it over wit"  dsfghjknnhgf

msksksksksmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsm

Le Champ

fedswatchin

I'm only disappointed about the arrangement. The 1st verse shoulda been Doja's gorgeously sung verse and then Nicki's verse. Hmmm

RAY7

Nicki's verse>>>
didnt play the rest of the song

RatherBe

Quote from: Navyman on April 30, 2020, 01:03:12 PM
It's just there
:hmph:
id agree. I feel indifferent.

Cowboy Nine

CHOKE

Bentley. HARRIS!

Um ... Doja and Nicki are too similar when they spit

she should've gotten Rih to do a verse/rap. Damn Doja ... shit

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 30, 2020, 01:42:12 PM
Um ... Doja and Nicki are too similar when they spit

she should've gotten Rih to do a verse/rap. Damn Doja ... shit