“HOLLYWOOD” on Netflix is one of Ryan’s best messes YET!

Started by GLOCK, May 05, 2020, 04:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

GLOCK

Quote from: Navyman on May 09, 2020, 10:43:48 PM
I see EXACTLY what everyone is saying about this ending. But I don't give a fuck I still love it
:stressed:
I really liked the ending 🥴

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on May 09, 2020, 11:41:58 PM
omg I'm bawling

the idea of a chinese woman, a black gay man and Hattie McDaniel getting to see another black woman win an Oscar in her lifetime

you know it was all out of the realm of possibility back then but it still feels good to see :stressed:
:gorlonfire:

JCJ 🪐

I need more gay mess to watch. I loved Archie and Rock together  :plzstop: :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

KenyaMamaDoor

Is this long? :stressed: i might have to have succumb and watch for the gay mess

Navyman

Quote from: like a 'addy on May 10, 2020, 12:14:22 AM
Already wasted an hour on Little Fires, cause yall said THAT was so good

Lemme check tumblr for this man
Girl check out the first two episodes ajajsnsjs

Should tell you everything if you will like it or not.

Navyman

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 10, 2020, 12:28:06 AM
Quote from: Navyman on May 09, 2020, 10:43:48 PM
I see EXACTLY what everyone is saying about this ending. But I don't give a fuck I still love it
:stressed:
I really liked the ending 🥴
Me personally same. It just felt heavy and they were laying everything on at once. So I see what some people were saying.

ton

I'm assuming the white blonde bitch is gonna be MESS huh

Cowgirl

I started watching but forgot to watch the rest. Gonna pick up on episode 3 now tho

:supluv:

ton

I wonder if Ryan let someone create this with him (or if he stole it and rewrote some mess)

It doesn't seem like his usual mess. There were no EXTREMES outside of all the initial gay sex, and it was the perfect length. A rarity for him.

Didn't care for the final episode but that was a great season. I hope the next season digs in a little deeper. Definitely a must see.