“HOLLYWOOD” on Netflix is one of Ryan’s best messes YET!

Started by GLOCK, May 05, 2020, 04:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

ton

Netflix is gonna offer up as many coins as they can muster

Ryan won't say no

HUGO

I wonder if there are any industry parties like this  :ohwow:

GLOCK

Quote from: Navyman on May 10, 2020, 01:13:00 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 10, 2020, 12:28:06 AM
Quote from: Navyman on May 09, 2020, 10:43:48 PM
I see EXACTLY what everyone is saying about this ending. But I don't give a fuck I still love it
:stressed:
I really liked the ending 🥴
Me personally same. It just felt heavy and they were laying everything on at once. So I see what some people were saying.
I think he did that in case it didn't get renewed because of all the mess he rewrote in terms of history
U know whites are fuming at this right?  :kii:

They've been reviewing this down and lashing

GLOCK

Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 03:10:51 PM
I wonder if Ryan let someone create this with him (or if he stole it and rewrote some mess)

It doesn't seem like his usual mess. There were no EXTREMES outside of all the initial gay sex, and it was the perfect length. A rarity for him.

Didn't care for the final episode but that was a great season. I hope the next season digs in a little deeper. Definitely a must see.
According to the credits he created and wrote ha

ton

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 10, 2020, 06:17:55 PM
Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 03:10:51 PM
I wonder if Ryan let someone create this with him (or if he stole it and rewrote some mess)

It doesn't seem like his usual mess. There were no EXTREMES outside of all the initial gay sex, and it was the perfect length. A rarity for him.

Didn't care for the final episode but that was a great season. I hope the next season digs in a little deeper. Definitely a must see.
According to the credits he created and wrote ha
I bet :unbothered:

Navyman

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 10, 2020, 06:14:51 PM
I see EXACTLY what everyone is saying about this ending. But I don't give a fuck I still love it
Me personally same. It just felt heavy and they were laying everything on at once. So I see what some people were saying.
I think he did that in case it didn't get renewed because of all the mess he rewrote in terms of history

Yup. The been the main one's tearing it down and the one's who want an accurate depiction of real Hollywood  :ermm:

They hate looking themselves in the mirror and see them as the problem.

ton

I refuse to believe he made something simple and GOOD for once after years of constantly releasing messy material

Because I know he's heard before "you're doing too much Ryan"

MelMel

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 10, 2020, 06:14:51 PM

:blessed:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

BrokenHeartsHeal

Fuck it lemme find one of my old garrison caps and my military get up. I'm ready for work y'all :letsmessfag: