Brandy interview with Angie Martinez (Brandy brings up the clapback era)

Started by b7, May 09, 2020, 12:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Who doesn't want Brandy to on TBC? It's like the biggest station in that market.

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 03:00:05 AM
Quote from: 89 on May 09, 2020, 01:29:17 AM
Breakfastclub is really not that bad anymore especially Charla
he might prefer Monica's singles or whatever but he wouldn't be disrespectful this time I believe
In the year 2020, he definitely won't be asking Brandy "what that mouf' do" and all that mess, that's for damn sure.

He's lucky he did all that back in 2012 or he'd be up outta here and jobless

He just needs to be put in his place once he starts that left field shit and he'll be set straight. SiR went up there and he made a joke about his name and SiR told him straight up you may joke but my grandma gave me that name so let's be respectful. Shut him right tf up

HUGO

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 03:02:01 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 09, 2020, 03:00:15 AM
Love my Queen
omf

I just can't believe we're at this point. Keri hilson and Rihanna are the only girls still on hiatus and i have a feeling they'll drop before 2020 ends
:'(
I'm so happy to have her back
U don't understand

I almost gave tf up  :stressed:

b7

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 09, 2020, 03:11:18 AM
Love my Queen
omf

I just can't believe we're at this point. Keri hilson and Rihanna are the only girls still on hiatus and i have a feeling they'll drop before 2020 ends
U don't understand

zhxhhdjxjfjfjfj can you imagine? Just a few days ago there was talk of Ro James dropping his lil song with her and we were like  :uhh: Thinking she was gonna push her mess back yet again

This is all so surreal
  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 03:16:13 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 09, 2020, 03:11:18 AM
Love my Queen
omf

U don't understand

zhxhhdjxjfjfjfj can you imagine? Just a few days ago there was talk of Ro James dropping his lil song with her and we were like  :uhh: Thinking she was gonna push her mess back yet again

This is all so surreal
  :plzstop:
It is and she's been soooo consistent
I can't take any of it

She's back wow

b7

Cartierline

When she said writing letters to God helped her not to lie to herself... that really spoke to me for some reason.

Watching her recent interviews, her head space and where she's at mentally just seems so grounded and at peace. I just feel happy whenever I see her :'(

b7

Quote from: Cartier on May 09, 2020, 03:47:27 AM
When she said writing letters to God helped her not to lie to herself... that really spoke to me for some reason.

Watching her recent interviews, her head space and where she's at mentally just seems so grounded and at peace. I just feel happy whenever I see her :'(
:stressed: :stressed:

its such a nostalgic feeling mixed in with the excitement of now. Just so BEAUTIFUL to see

Gilgamesh.

I laughed so loud when Angie asked if she had lost her journal cause even if she had they wouldn't be understand that mess anyway :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

I'm still detecting some nervousness. It could just be the the video interview thing making it awkard tbh i'm not seeing this huge confidence boost that y'all are....yet. 

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 09, 2020, 04:32:22 AM
I'm still detecting some nervousness. It could just be the the video interview thing making it awkard tbh i'm not seeing this huge confidence boost that y'all are....yet.
mostly self awareness, i guess i should say. The confidence is mostly in her answers

I'm so used to her putting herself down all the time. But i see the timid/shy aspect as well for sure

KingOfHearts

Great interview!!! Bran really has a peaceful aura about her and it's great to see her in this space.
:stressed:
My Queens!!

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:24:10 AM

About 13-14 minutes in, i believe. That was such an honest response. Angie was praising Brandy for how sweet and gracious she's "always been", and Brandy actually corrected her and had an honest moment.

We love to see it
i loved this

This Brandy>>>

PERIOD