Started by Heated🔥, May 10, 2020, 09:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: The Mu Edition on May 11, 2020, 11:55:40 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 11, 2020, 11:51:10 PM
Quote from: The Mu Edition on May 11, 2020, 11:22:22 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 11, 2020, 02:10:26 PM
Quote from: GiftedTGK on May 11, 2020, 01:56:31 PM
Didn't coffee reach a million in 2 days...
I thought Brandy would do the same...
Didnt she also get promo from Beyonce and her 150M followers :udontlookok:

Kelly video had 2 million views before the Beyonce mention (y'all love to HATE, let's deal in FACTS only). BUT this a Brandy thread and I'm pleased with these stats for HER. She isn't a visual artist TBH. This is cute for her.

It's also a fact that Kelly has more than double the social media presence as it pertains to followers and subscribers. Since we are taking about FACTS!

1+1 = 2

The more followers the more people you reach when you announce or post.

The more subscribers the more people you reach when you drop something.

I'm not saying that 1M in a week is AMAZING but considering all things, it's not bad. It's more than I can say I was expecting tbqh.

Everything you said! I Stan for baby mama and it's successes and impending success. I honestly didn't think it would do this in a week tbh
sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bish

Brandy is 41 and 26 years into her career. These numbers are fantastic lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: KippDaddy on May 11, 2020, 11:48:05 PM
Wait a million views isn't good? Lol

I am so out the loop.

Let's just wait for it to get to
Radio .  I think it's going to do just fine
ssssssssssssssss

b7

Beyonce and Megan have a nice lyric video out thats sitting at 1.4 million views in 4-5 days

Brandy is not on their level and did a million along with two recently uploaded performances that are over 2-300K combined in just a couple days. This isn't that bad

It could be better but it's not BAD

#Mu7

Quote from: Bish on May 11, 2020, 11:58:32 PM

Yes these idiots that keep comparing these girls to these young ass artist are laughable. Brandy is doing AMAZING

b7

Quote from: 1RIG on May 11, 2020, 11:59:47 PM
Beyonce and Megan have a nice lyric video out thats sitting at 1.4 million views in 4-5 days

Brandy is not on their level and did a million along with two recently uploaded performances that are over 2-300K combined in just a couple days. This isn't that bad

It could be better but it's not BAD

Official video or not, its nothing to scoff at.  Bran is PUSHING and just getting started

It's only been a week. I know the girls wanna have something to cackle about and throw a lil shade but you're just gonna have to seethe from now until the end of the year  :kii: :kii: :kii:  this new team >>>

Le Champ

!!! Idk what people are expecting.
I'll say this...not too many are left standing from her era. The fact that she's  still putting out music and people are paying attention is a damn BOOK.

LOONA.

h

Why are y'all comparing her to Kelly 

REALucid

Quote from: Lee on May 12, 2020, 12:01:29 AM
I'll say this...not too many are left standing from her era. The fact that she's  still putting out music and people are paying attention is a damn BOOK.

facts. esp after an 8 year hiatus
Used to write our names in car fog

Bish

I was just about to say this. She is booking mostly all of her 90s era peers, and people that sold more than her at that.

Young

She's slaying

And I tried to get yawl to see that when the Coffee views were being kii'd at

This is GREAT momentum

b7

Quote from: RealMatic on May 12, 2020, 12:03:02 AM

facts. esp after an 8 year hiatus
!!!! she's been everywhere and will continue to be

I love that she's even in the conversation. Keep chatting, girls

:sup:

b7

i know the secret haters on this board gagged when they saw the album cover, vinyl and impending release date.

Yea, its real lolz read it and damn WEEP about it. The days of overtly shading bran on this forum are dying day by damn DAY LMAO 

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 12, 2020, 12:06:23 AM
i know the secret haters on this board gagged when they saw the album cover, vinyl and impending release date.

Yea, its real lolz read it and damn WEEP about it. The days of overtly shading bran on this forum are dying day by damn DAY LMAO
:plzstop: :plzstop:

REALucid

Quote from: 1RIG on May 12, 2020, 12:06:23 AM

ack!
Used to write our names in car fog