It's at 963k.

Let's watch it a few more times
:supluv:

demitri.petty

Rxxf

BRANDY

Heated🔥

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Ma Lo

This is good .. let's be patient with the performance of the song .. she's been gone a while but I don't think this song has even reached its peak yet.,

Navyman

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 11, 2020, 01:25:55 PM
This is good .. let's be patient with the performance of the song .. she's been gone a while but I don't think this song has even reached its peak yet.,

Every day there are new reaction videos on YouTube which tells me some people haven't even heard the song, watched the video or know that she's back yet.

Purple Moon

Quote from: GiftedTGK on May 11, 2020, 01:29:03 PM
This isn't good for a video that's been out for a week...

compared to who? it's more than B&P which was her last real single (not counting Love Again).
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Kaeli.

for Brandy? This is pretty great :udontlookok:

Cowgirl

I think it's pretty solid for an independent artist who's been out as long as she has. What are you comparing to?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 11, 2020, 01:25:55 PM

!!!!!

It's still climbing slowly. She isn't Ariana or damn Billie eyelash were her song is gonna shoot right up to the top 10z. This is gonna be a slow Grind to the top

BRockaBaby

May 11, 2020, 01:32:47 PM #12 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:33:18 PM by BRockaBaby
Can't compare Brandy to any of these artists who have consistently been dropping music and topping charts. Considering all things, this isn't bad. I actually didn't think she'd hit 1M in a week.

Young

Le Champ

For a song that has only been sent to Urban A/C, and for a 90s artist that has been gone for 8 years, yes it is :uhh: