Minnesota police rolls up and arrest black CNN journalist live on air...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, May 29, 2020, 06:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: Navyman on May 29, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
Quote from: Mary Jane Blige on May 29, 2020, 09:08:26 AM
Black people have been putting up with this mess for far too long. It's time to push back in a big way. If you're gonna die you might as well die fighting.
!
Like have some fucking pride!
Fuck these people

I'm done with these peaceful protests. They need to be SHOOK.

My own brother was killed by a white man who drugged him first with a concoction of Xanax, sleeping pills and other drugs.

My brother was damn near comatose from getting drugged but he still fought for hours for his life till the bitter end. We got to fight.

Amazing

Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 29, 2020, 09:35:47 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 29, 2020, 08:48:18 AM
Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 29, 2020, 08:25:56 AM
Do you guys honestly think Black people could win this type of war we're salivating for a chance to watch unfold?

and would you go out to fight yourself if it broke out?

Be honest.
What would you do?
Def wouldn't be out there risking my life.

Which is why I'm not encouraging others to do it. Or really endorsing it

Clearly I'm not angry enough about anything that's going on to lose my self control and risk my freedom... cuz I'm at home typing and watching.

So I hope for the safety of my brothers and sisters out there who ARE to the point where they don't give a fuck anymore. That has to be a very HURTFUL place to be.

I DONT want to see more Black life lost. This isn't a movie or arcade game.

Did you watch the full 10 min video?

I avoided it for a whole day but when I watched it in full I was completely undone.

Navyman

Quote from: Mary Jane Blige on May 29, 2020, 09:28:41 AM
Quote from: Navyman on May 29, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
Quote from: Mary Jane Blige on May 29, 2020, 09:08:26 AM
Black people have been putting up with this mess for far too long. It's time to push back in a big way. If you're gonna die you might as well die fighting.
!
Like have some fucking pride!
Fuck these people

I'm done with these peaceful protests. They need to be SHOOK.

My own brother was killed by a white man who drugged him first with a concoction of Xanax, sleeping pills and other drugs.

My brother was damn near comatose from getting drugged but he still fought for hours for his life till the bitter end. We got to fight.
Wtf, damn sorry to hear that.

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️