These Celebs Are Useless Huh?

Started by Freemala Harris, May 30, 2020, 09:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RIGs on May 30, 2020, 11:37:48 PM
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 30, 2020, 11:30:47 PM
:disgusted: I just feel like.... if TRUMP n the gang gave the girls more than a measly $1200 it wouldnt be AS bad. You know?
he fucked us with this COVID-19 mess. then go on to throw the girls some change. Shouldve been a $5000 tbh

NOW LOOK.
Wouldn't even matter Tbh. He basically just ordered for us all to be killed, after quoting a known racist from 1967 with "when the looting starts, the shooting starts". 

Whew
No im saying he made it worse by playing in the peoples faces with their coin on TOP of the bullshit he's been spewing

Navyman

Quote from: Nine. on May 30, 2020, 11:21:08 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 30, 2020, 11:12:14 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 30, 2020, 11:01:04 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 30, 2020, 10:44:40 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 30, 2020, 09:50:55 PM
Y'all they are right
even TI

atlanta has a lot of black owned businesses.. that neeed to be protected ..

TI ass is not RIGHT. not when his ass was calling for violence and blood in other cities, don't fucking bitch up now because it's in yall backyard. Keep the same fucking energy he had for Minnesota. Atlanta ain't no fucking better than these other cities.
Eek
The fact that I have to .. break this down for you.

Atlanta is a huge palace for black owned businesses and entrepreneurs
Minnesota is not.
He should've made his point clear on why not to ruin certain parts of atlanta
But I feel that it's implied ..
we are solely talking about black establishments bby
Hence him calling it wakanda

The last thing these black owners need is to start from the ground up.. when these protestors are doing this to speak against black brutality

It ain't no damn wakanda nor black utopia. As much destruction and scamming that fucking goes on their, the betrayal, backstabbing please.

I know a pretty wrapped looking present that's filled with shit when I see it. Like I said, keep that fucking energy those people there didn't want their shit fucked up either. As if black entrepreneurs only live in fucking Atlanta.

Minneapolis resident and entrepreneur here

This fag is 'bout it until it hits close to home huh?

Fake ass activist in cheap kente cloth.

:plzstop:
Exactly my point. Don't cheer it on and their clutch your Pearl's when this vicious energy you fanned the flames of spreads.

Something bigger than George Floyd is going on here.

BAPHOMET.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Navyman

Quote from: RIGs on May 30, 2020, 11:23:58 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 30, 2020, 10:46:22 PM
Quote from: Nine. on May 30, 2020, 09:52:45 PM
I actually don't think Diddy said anything bad, tbh.

Yeah. People are out for blood, rightfully so. And it needs to turn into a human rights issue, because we won't be getting change with just us alone. Other race of humans need to take a stand with us as they're doing.
he didn't tweet about what it needs to be though

And that's all great and sounds nice, but he was wrong. He doesn't deserve any vitriol to come his way, but i definitely rolled my eyes. It's about race race RACE and i don't give af who's uncomfortable with that fact

Some of these black celebs are lowkey placating white people and I'm not here for it
Your right that it's about race, and shouldn't be muddied with something else. But all decent humans will need to step into our shoes(even though they will never be able too.) and feel what we feel Express some empathy and help change things.

Cowboy Nine

Navyman

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on May 30, 2020, 11:26:07 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 30, 2020, 11:04:51 PM
And this is what we don't need, this shit does not need to turn into a classisim  & elitists war.

Because that's what it's shaping up to be also. https://twitter.com/noname/status/1266742682790932480?s

They are gonna turn on these "celebs" also.

oh its def' comin'

but not tha way u think it is
tha current system needs to b destroyed

tha elite must go!

Smh, unfortunately I agree more mess is coming. And everything is about to be completed destroyed and rebuilt.

Navyman

Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 30, 2020, 11:33:52 PM
Quote from: Boomz on May 30, 2020, 11:29:07 PM
Quote from: formayshun 😈 on May 30, 2020, 11:26:45 PM
it's not so much about skipping one business and trashing the next

just leave Atlanta alone altogether.

go home.

Omg

Some of u really think ATL is some euphoria for BLACKS, huh

:udontlookok:
tbh
that mess is happening downtown where i'm closing on my mess.

like it's right down the block from the CNN center.

let's not hurt each other. take that shit to savannah or somewhere where hicks and hillbillies run rampant.
At least your consistent. You didn't want this for Minneapolis either.