Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 30, 2020, 09:57:20 PM
Folks just lashing people ..
lori Harvey didn't really say anything wrong
her friends own black businesses and they were destroyed

do folks not realize how hard it is to run a black business :blink:

why would y'all be trashing and destroying those
or even places black people predominately work
she said "for no reason"

It's tone deaf and stupid no matter what her point was. She could've been more careful in how she expressed that without shitting on the movement and completely disregarding where the anger is coming from

She's young though, so whatever. I'm sure she'll be more careful now
Damn I didn't see that no reason part
I really kinda only paid attention to the business and it being solely black owned
She should've def had someone with a more sound and present mind peruse through the mess

Boomz

It's becoming a class war between our people. I see what Dream is saying but it feels like The Haves seem more concerned about their personal KINGDOMS falling more than the greater good of their people. Like who cares about a fuckin building when you got this shit going on live tv

https://twitter.com/kcj_swish/status/1266913464234237954

Navyman

And this is what we don't need, this shit does not need to turn into a classisim  & elitists war.

Because that's what it's shaping up to be also. https://twitter.com/noname/status/1266742682790932480?s

They are gonna turn on these "celebs" also.

Navyman

Quote from: Boomz on May 30, 2020, 11:03:17 PM
It's becoming a class war between our people. I see what Dream is saying but it feels like The Haves seem more concerned about their personal KINGDOMS falling more than the greater good of their people. Like who cares about a fuckin building when you got this shit going on live tv

!!!!!!! Wtf man.

Nine

oh wow.

This is disgusting.

Navyman

May 30, 2020, 11:12:14 PM #82 Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 11:13:04 PM by Navyman
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 30, 2020, 11:01:04 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 30, 2020, 10:44:40 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 30, 2020, 09:50:55 PM
Y'all they are right
even TI

atlanta has a lot of black owned businesses.. that neeed to be protected ..

TI ass is not RIGHT. not when his ass was calling for violence and blood in other cities, don't fucking bitch up now because it's in yall backyard. Keep the same fucking energy he had for Minnesota. Atlanta ain't no fucking better than these other cities.
Eek
The fact that I have to .. break this down for you.

Atlanta is a huge palace for black owned businesses and entrepreneurs
Minnesota is not.
He should've made his point clear on why not to ruin certain parts of atlanta
But I feel that it's implied ..
we are solely talking about black establishments bby
Hence him calling it wakanda

The last thing these black owners need is to start from the ground up.. when these protestors are doing this to speak against black brutality

It ain't no damn wakanda nor black utopia. As much destruction and scamming that fucking goes on their, the betrayal, backstabbing please.

I know a pretty wrapped looking present that's filled with shit when I see it. Like I said, keep that fucking energy those people there didn't want their shit fucked up either. As if black entrepreneurs only live in fucking Atlanta.

Minneapolis resident and entrepreneur here

Zankou.

. Oh. My god.

GLOCK

Yeah black businesses need to be exempt. 
Atlanta is the Mecca of black owned stuff..

all BLACK BUSINESSES NEED TO BE PROTECTED ..
im not moving on it. 

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Did they even touch black businesses in Atlanta? Everything I saw was major white-owned stuff  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Navyman

Though I do agree with peaceful protesting. It simply wasn't working. I just truly believe that this has to happen, this isn't a coincidence with everything that's going on in 2020. The Universe is doing a clean sweep and a reset will happen. Just like I said in the cryptocurrency thread.

We are going into a new world order.