Uh oh young, Tamar is in trouble LOLZ

Started by Vonc2002, December 28, 2015, 07:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

death

Phantom

How is it that EVERYBODY that works with you hates your ass dddddd

Young

v

Heard through the grapevine! According to..!

Plea' !

Queen is the star of the show. The only issue she had was her fckn sister Tryna sit in for her when she was in the damn HOSPITAL

RekeRig

RekeRig

QuoteThe insider added that Tamar?s personality has made it tough for the team to get certain guests to appear on the show, so the booking process was said to be smoother without Tamar around.

Oh my

Zankou.

Yeah mon won't go on because Tamar is back, I believe

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on December 28, 2015, 07:16:32 PM
v

Heard through the grapevine! According to..!

Plea' !

Queen is the star of the show. The only issue she had was her fckn sister Tryna sit in for her when she was in the damn HOSPITAL
That album flopped, she got the boot from dwts, and soon her talk show career will be over. She's done LMAO
:roflmao:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

BAPHOMET.

RekeRig

Ugh what the heck

Quote?It?s easier for them to book guests because celebrities don?t want to book the show if they have to be interviewed by her,? the insider said.

RekeRig

Wow so bran and other relevant celebs didn't use until she left 🤔🤔🤔

Buy The Stars✨

December 28, 2015, 07:20:00 PM #13 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:21:29 PM by DFW>>>>
A source speaking to Page Six said that several members of the show?s team have been having issues with Tamar, 38, and were ?much happier? during her absence..

They seemed much happier without her,? the source said.

The insider added that Tamar?s personality has made it tough for the team to get certain guests to appear on the show, so the booking process was said to be smoother without Tamar around.

It?s easier for them to book guests because celebrities don?t want to book the show if they have to be interviewed by her,? the insider said

KI 

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on December 28, 2015, 07:19:24 PM
Ugh what the heck

Quote?It?s easier for them to book guests because celebrities don?t want to book the show if they have to be interviewed by her,? the insider said.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
People just DESPISE this girl. No wonder they have yet to have an A list guest
:roflmao: