Have you been to a class reunion?

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, June 07, 2020, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

So my teacher from 7th to 10th grade croaked last week. And I got invited to this WhatsApp group where a lot of my former classmates were organizing flowers for the funeral. One of them was like "hey, we should do a class reunion after Corona is over ".
:udontlookok:
The thing is, I grew up on the German countryside. People here tend to be a bit... uhmm basic. I just KNOW that the conversations wouldn't go beyond beer, job, marriage and children, and the thought of that just BORES the hell out of me.

CHOKE

No but I've seen girls from HS around town whenever I go back and time has not been kind

🦚

nope... but I usually get an update mess on what everyone is doing when I have my reunion with my 2 besties.  :howfestive:

I wish we (officially) had 1 tho ...would love to show the zorls its still vintage dolce head 2 toe  :ohwow:

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Brit Brat

June 07, 2020, 07:23:22 PM #4 Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 07:23:36 PM by Trey
DDDDDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSJS

No. We all dragged each in the Facebook group and CANCELLED the mess. Lemme find this lashing. Karen blacked OUT.

Vonc2002

I literally talked to highschool and college friends as recently as yesterday about setting sumn for all of us up. We would have a fckn ball and I can't wait until this whole thing subsides a bit more so we can get together
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Trey on June 07, 2020, 07:23:22 PM
DDDDDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSJS

No. We all dragged each in the Facebook group and CANCELLED the mess. Lemme find this lashing. Karen blacked OUT.
fgdfdgff
Wtf