So Fabulous didn’t necessarily lie

Started by reekz, July 10, 2020, 11:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Tamia knew what the hell he was talking about

QuoteIn 2003, amid the recording of her third album More, doctors at Duke University Hospital in Durham, North Carolina diagnosed Tamia with multiple sclerosis, a demyelinating disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged, after she had been suffering from mystifying bouts of fatigue and numbness in her hands, feet and legs. While the music project was indefinitely bumped from its original August 2003 schedule, the singer went into subsequent treatment, using corticosteroids to help delay the onset of more severe symptoms. Diagnosed early, the illness has since been in remission though she has occasional but controllable symptoms.

MelMel

How does that have to do with him saying she had surgery for her vocals bby?

RAY7

so she was actually sick and even had to push her album back during that time
but it was her MS and not her throat. sounds like FLOPmia was being petty

reekz

Quote from: MelMel on July 11, 2020, 07:38:23 AM
How does that have to do with him saying she had surgery for her vocals bby?

Because bottom line she was sick. Even if he forgot exactly was it was, she was sick. She knew exactly what he was talking about so she should have corrected him on that. Not make it seem like nothing was going on with her.

Like I said, fab has no reason to lie on this girl since he gave her her biggest hit to date.

Bentley. HARRIS!

reekz

Le Champ

Her having surgery wasn't anybody's business, so I still don't mind her response lol.
Definitely don't think Fab meant any harm tho. Tamia either tbh

reekz

She made it seem like he was lying. So what he didn't know exactly what it was but you knew what he was talking about. 

Le Champ

Quote from: thePrince👑 on July 11, 2020, 09:53:15 AM
She made it seem like he was lying. So what he didn't know exactly what it was but you knew what he was talking about.

Ehhh. Queen is probably proud of being 25 years in the game and still having a perfect voice :feelinmyself:
If so, then she had the right to correct him lol. She could've said "I wasn't available, but it wasn't because of throat surgery" but I don't think it really matters  :dead:

HUGO

I figured he wouldn't like for no reason. He prob had the story mixed up tbh.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Bentley. HARRIS!

I don't get corny mess :dead:

Ray where is your Bentley?  :kii: