OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 11:10:08 AM
Oh, who greenlit Bran'Nu being on the mess? 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny b/c I thought Brandy wanted Bran Nu DEAD in her books & these special guest appearances have me WEAK  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

No tomorrow and I am More................ *sigh*
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: Harlem on July 31, 2020, 11:10:59 AM
Guys who do I have to call for a proper visual for Unconditional and Rather Be... I need a fire Beyonce quality short film... WHO DAMN IT?! Kipp where the fuck you at?!
:stressed:
I want something EDGY for unconditional that song is fye!!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

I also really love say something. Lucid Dreams is nice too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

I love the lyrics of say something you can tell she was really in there WRITING!!! Definitely her most personal album something which was lacking with 2/11.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 11:11:52 AM
Y'all need to leave Bran Nu and her early 90s flow alone. Yes, it is a bit corny but she's still palatable. She sounds like she's genuinely having fun. I honestly have no issue with the bippity boppity boo stuff.  :19k:

Yeah I have no issues with Bran Nu pushing through a lil bit. Even on Kitten Heels it kinda works.

:tistheseas:

'ology

🗣NIGGER YOURE GONNA NEED ME SOMEDAY!
:feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

CREAM.

Quote from: CREAM. on July 31, 2020, 02:00:48 AM
Wonder why you sent it to me
If you were just gonna ruin it
Jump and falling upwaaaaard, uuuuuuuupwarrrrd, upward

my favorite fucking part

She sounds so good

Bigmacthawoppa

I've listened a couple of times now and I think she lost me with this one  :stressed:

To me, it should've been an EP with:

SAML
Unconditional Oceans
Lucid Dreams
Borderline
No Tomorrow
I Am More
And MAYBE High Heels

The other songs don't really fit the sound for me. So yeah, an EP with these, give or take, and it should've been released 4 years ago. As an EP I could've forgiven the mixing/sound issues too. But after eight years and the talk of how this is a cohesive body of work, it's just not lining up for me. Plus I'm not hearing these "best vocals of her career" y'all keep calling out?

Glad y'all are living and I hope it grows on me but I can't help but feel pretty disappointed after all this time and anticipation  :'(

Vonc2002

July 31, 2020, 11:20:09 AM #1601 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:21:01 AM by Vonc2002
YOU. DONT. KNOW. IT. YEEET.

'ology

This album sounds like NOTHING out rn! It reminds me of full moon so much I love that she took control and did exactly what she wanted.

REALucid

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 31, 2020, 11:19:24 AM
I've listened a couple of times now and I think she lost me with this one  :stressed:

To me, it should've been an EP with:

SAML
Unconditional Oceans
Lucid Dreams
Borderline
No Tomorrow
I Am More
And MAYBE High Heels

The other songs don't really fit the sound for me. So yeah, an EP with these, give or take, and it should've been released 4 years ago. As an EP I could've forgiven the mixing/sound issues too. But after eight years and the talk of how this is a cohesive body of work, it's just not lining up for me. Plus I'm not hearing these "best vocals of her career" y'all keep calling out?

Glad y'all are living and I hope it grows on me but I can't help but feel pretty disappointed after all this time and anticipation  :'(

t4p
Used to write our names in car fog