“Borderline” Video at 2M Views/Behind the Scenes VIDEO

Started by reekz, July 30, 2020, 04:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

She was FCKN ACTIN!!!!

my only critique is that I wish there were more shots. It's a good video though. So glad to see her finally ACT in a video. I was a bit taken ABACK

b7

Keionte

Eh...

It's weird... I enjoyed the song more while watching the video.  Good job
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

FRANCE

For a quarantine video, this is a cool video. Expected more, but it does what it needs to do.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 12:07:52 AM
She was FCKN ACTIN!!!!

my only critique is that I wish there were more shots. It's a good video though. So glad to see her finally ACT in a video. I was a bit taken ABACK

!!!!

Love that she wasn't afraid to be different with this video.

Desilu

July 31, 2020, 12:10:17 AM #143 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:10:59 AM by Desilu
Please please please

Never hire Frank Gatson and Derek Blanks again.

BORderline

BranLover

This was cute, I just wish there was at least one more look to replace some of the asylum scenes. 

J loves Brandy

That was a good video. I think it made the song more relatable. Actually made me like the song more. So sad to watch though. Mental illness is serious and she brought awareness to it. Good job Bran!

CREAM.

Harlem

Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 12:07:52 AM
She was FCKN ACTIN!!!!

!!!!!!

Same! Wish it showed the clips of how she got to that place but I'm glad she's finally ACTING in her videos

Bigmacthawoppa

I like her in this different light. I think she did a great job with the vid acting and emoting and it coming across authentic and not forced!

Can't say I'm feeling the song at all as it's not anything that I expected but I guess it'll have time to grow (hopefully?).