Cardi B and Meg’s “WAP” is looking towards a UK #1 this week

Started by reekz, August 02, 2020, 10:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

August 07, 2020, 06:02:23 AM #375 Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:02:50 AM by Ntwadumela
Love the video but the song is wack and reminiscent of every other wack song Cardi's ever done.

reekz

Welp...that didn't take long. #1 on iTunes

Nonchalantboi

Cardi flow sounded weird on this song...but the Stallion girl kinda took over the song and made it hers! Anyways the visual was dope as expected of Cardi

🔥🔥🔥

reekz

Ulysses

Buy The Stars✨

ok not gonna lie .. i love the song and video and that was a GOOD use of that players club sample 

Brit Brat

HSNSNSJNANSANNSNNDNNSNDNNSNDNSNDNDD

D
D
D
D
D
D

D
S
D
D

D
D

X
D
D
DD

D
DDD
D

D
D
D
C

F
F
D
FD
F
D
D

DD
D

D

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!

:omf: :omf: :omf:

Best Music video I've seen in YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

Buy The Stars✨

not a huge fan of cardi but but my fellow texas sista meghan slayed and  KILLED her verses.  this is the time i wish nicki was cool with cardi cause i think NICKI would kill this type of song 

CREAM.

The ENERGY and chemistry jumped tf out

I'm still slayed

:omf:

This sample GGGGghhHvzvbBvvbvvvvbb

Brit Brat

Quote from: Troye on August 07, 2020, 08:21:44 AM
not a huge fan of cardi but but my fellow texas sista meghan slayed and  KILLED her verses.  this is the time i wish nicki was cool with cardi cause i think NICKI would kill this type of song
nah. These were the perfect girls for this track. :dead: Nicki doesn't give choreography.

Maybe if she was on a 3rd verse or something and was just giving LOOKS like Kylie. But nah.. this was PERFECTLY executed.

I honestly have no complaints

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ulysses on August 07, 2020, 08:11:37 AM
Meg is kinda.... chubby for these looks.

she isnt chubby she is thick alot  texas girls are built that way

Brit Brat

Quote from: CREAM. on August 07, 2020, 08:22:50 AM
The ENERGY and chemistry jumped tf out

I'm still slayed

This sample GGGGghhHvzvbBvvbvvvvbb
BDDNSNSNDNSJSSJNDNZNS

!!! This was just... PERFECT.

I haven't seen a delivery like this in YEAAAAAARS. Everything was perfectly executed

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on August 07, 2020, 08:24:13 AM
Quote from: Troye on August 07, 2020, 08:21:44 AM
nah. These were the perfect girls for this track. :dead: Nicki doesn't give choreography.

Maybe if she was on a 3rd verse or something and was just giving LOOKS like Kylie. But nah.. this was PERFECTLY executed.

I honestly have no complaints

well nicki loves talking about her pussy thats why i said that. nicki has giving choreo before.  its not like this is some janet or madonna video from the 90s types moves.  this is more about being sleek and sexy