Cardi B and Meg’s “WAP” is looking towards a UK #1 this week

Started by reekz, August 02, 2020, 10:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Bardi gang said they was going to show OWT and they really did. We are the best. 

Vonc2002

The video is everything and y'all hating cause Kylie shitted on every bitch when she strolled thru, surged up self. Normani killed too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Onika name is always mentioned. These girls can't make a move without Nicki name being brought up  :disgusted:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ton

Quote from: Opposites Attract. on August 07, 2020, 10:20:46 PM
Onika name is always mentioned. These girls can't make a move without Nicki name being brought up  :disgusted:
you didn't see your fellow nick bragging about how the nicks were gonna get it blocked before the mess was even released?

:disgusted: :disgusted: :disgusted:

'ology

Quote from: ton on August 07, 2020, 10:30:14 PM
you didn't see your fellow nick bragging about how the nicks were gonna get it blocked before the mess was even released?

:disgusted: :disgusted: :disgusted:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

CHOKE

victim

Sor, one of the Barbs ruined that when she came in here bragging about reporting Cardi so her mess gets flagged to mess with her streams

How did that work out btw? Haven't heard from sis since

b7

Quote from: Say Something on August 07, 2020, 09:52:03 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 07, 2020, 09:10:05 AM
Quote from: The ANTIchoke on August 07, 2020, 09:06:42 AM
When Kylie strolled through

This shit is Iconic af

:dead:
That's the one thing I dislike about the video. I hate how people keep hyping that girl up..
there are so many people to choose from, but I'm not mad at them USING her for exposure

She's basically serving them lol

b7

Quote from: Trey on August 07, 2020, 09:56:32 AM
I kinda wanna download the audio from the video instead....

I like the "gag" breaks in the video.

JSNJSNDNSNSJJSMSMASMMSMSMSMMSMSMSMSNS
!!!!!!! The way they'd break and pause, with the KNOCK and that sample swooping through when you least expect it >>>

:plzstop:

Sinpool

How people made about Kylie?

she fit the video.

Rosalina and them spanish bull fighting moves were out of place

CHOKE

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kylie fit what the video was going for 

Don't see an issue