https://mobile.twitter.com/talkofthecharts/status/1294835820805799938

Cardi biggest debut of the year

Nicki biggest drop in Billboard History

CHOKE

Back #1 on iTunes after all the new releases

:trannyjblige:

CHOKE

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 06, 2020, 10:07:11 PM
The Barbz and I are gonna be reporting DOWNE on YouTube... so the video becomes age restricted and it'll fuck with Cardi's streams.

Fun fact: We got Cardi's "Money" music video to be age restricted when it was released (and it's still age restricted to this day). Our power >>>>

:blessed:

Quote" #WAP "  debuts at #1 on the global YouTube songs chart with 105 million views

reekz

Zankou.

Quote from: WAP on August 16, 2020, 01:30:38 PM
The Barbz and I are gonna be reporting DOWNE on YouTube... so the video becomes age restricted and it'll fuck with Cardi's streams.

Fun fact: We got Cardi's "Money" music video to be age restricted when it was released (and it's still age restricted to this day). Our power >>>>

Quote" #WAP "  debuts at #1 on the global YouTube songs chart with 105 million views

mnaajsjsjshsjshdhxhxhxhxhxc

'ology

Quote from: Say Something on August 16, 2020, 01:45:14 PM
Quote from: WAP on August 16, 2020, 01:30:38 PM

mnaajsjsjshsjshdhxhxhxhxhxc
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsd
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

reekz

reekz