Cardi B and Meg’s “WAP” is looking towards a UK #1 this week

Started by reekz, August 02, 2020, 10:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote@iamcardib& @theestallion's #WAP and @ladygaga & @ArianaGrande's "Rain On Me" are the only all-female collaborations in history to debut at #1 on the Hot 100

:trannyjblige:

Freemala Harris

Here's an updated list of every Hot 100 No. 1 exclusively by multiple women soloists:

Title, Artists, Weeks at No. 1, Date Reached No. 1
"WAP," Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion, one (to date), Aug. 22, 2020
"Rain on Me," Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande, one, June 6, 2020
"Savage," Megan Thee Stallion feat. Beyoncé, one, May 30, 2020
"Say So," Doja Cat feat. Nicki Minaj, one, May 16, 2020
"Fancy," Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX, seven, June 7, 2014
"S&M," Rihanna feat. Britney Spears, one week, April 30, 2011
"Lady Marmalade," Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & P!nk, five, June 2, 2001
"The Boy Is Mine," Brandy & Monica, 13, June 6, 1998
"No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)," Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer, two, Nov. 24, 1979

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Quote#WAP is the first female rap collaboration in history to debut at #1 on the Hot 100

Quote.@iamcardib earns her fourth #1 single on the Hot 100 with "WAP". She extends her record as the female rapper with the most #1's in history.

Quote.@iamcardib and @theestallion's #WAP debuts with 93 million U.S. streams, the most for a song in an opening week in history.

CHOKE

Quote@iamcardib is the first female rapper in history to earn Hot 100 #1 hits in multiple decades.

Fro's ghost  :-P

Whirlwind

Quote from: WAP on August 17, 2020, 10:28:52 AM
Quote#WAP is the first female rap collaboration in history to debut at #1 on the Hot 100

Quote.@iamcardib earns her fourth #1 single on the Hot 100 with "WAP". She extends her record as the female rapper with the most #1's in history.

Quote.@iamcardib and @theestallion's #WAP debuts with 93 million U.S. streams, the most for a song in an opening week in history.

I'm talking WAP 💦WAP 💦WAP💦😭