Jay Z can't EVER deny these girls

Started by Vonc2002, August 14, 2020, 02:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyed

Kalifornia.

If Young was still a mod this would've BEEN handled

Bish

Some of you are truly miserable people. It never ceases to amaze me how far some of you will go for laughs and board popularity.  Just hateful and pathetic. 

Bish

Let me use this ignore function and take out the damn trash.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Werq, just be happy we ain't talking bout YO ass in here.  I still aint forgot them penny loafers u was sporting in that pic,  BITCH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Bish on August 14, 2020, 09:32:13 PM
Some of you are truly miserable people. It never ceases to amaze me how far some of you will go for laughs and board popularity.  Just hateful and pathetic.

!!!

just gross

ugh

this is NOT star behavior, guys

Bish

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 14, 2020, 09:35:39 PM
Werq, just be happy we ain't talking bout YO ass in here.  I still aint forgot them penny loafers u was sporting in that pic,  BITCH!
You have never seen me in anything of the sort and your reads are inaccurate, not to mention late. I posted one pic on here damn near 10 years ago and I was wearing a green, Chloe dress - so check that!

And I wouldn't take personally anything your pathetic ass would say about me in the first place.  You talk shit about women and children because you're miserable, weak,  sorry excuse for a man so don't expect me to ever be intimidated by that. Goodbye!

Cowboy Nine

Wow Werq is lashing the shit outta Vonc

Vonc2002

August 14, 2020, 09:58:16 PM #69 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 09:58:59 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Bish on August 14, 2020, 09:39:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 14, 2020, 09:35:39 PM
You have never seen me in anything of the sort
Girl,  u fckn lying.  U was wearing some tweed ass skirt, a dry ass mushroomish  ass cut,  and some penny loafers......or kitten heels,  basically sumn that wasn't fckn cute.  We aint calling u ugly TODAY,  so fckn move. 
I can't stand a bitch that won't stay in her place
ugly girls unite!
We'll make ur thread tomorrow if you like, da fuck  :uhh:

Vonc2002

CHLOE DRESS!
Hoe, tomato, tamahto
Idgaf what u wanna call it,  long as u know it was fckn ugly

Bentley. HARRIS!

Some of you are truly miserable people. It never ceases to amaze me how far some of you will go for laughs and board popularity.  Just hateful and pathetic.
All he said was they look like their dad

I honestly don't get the outrage

why is that a bad thing? :plzstop:

BrokenHeartsHeal

theres surge for these girls a decade from now

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 14, 2020, 10:14:33 PM
All he said was they look like their dad

I honestly don't get the outrage

why is that a bad thing? :plzstop:
Werq flew into a PTSD rage in here.   :omf: