Jay Z can't EVER deny these girls

Started by Vonc2002, August 14, 2020, 02:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: RAY7 on August 14, 2020, 11:29:59 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 14, 2020, 10:14:33 PM
Quote from: Bish on August 14, 2020, 09:32:13 PM
Some of you are truly miserable people. It never ceases to amaze me how far some of you will go for laughs and board popularity.  Just hateful and pathetic.
All he said was they look like their dad

and...
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 14, 2020, 05:42:24 PM
Atleast one of these girls is BLATANTLY as ugly as her father.
Bent, you gonna address this or keep lying?

RAY7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 15, 2020, 11:58:25 AM
Quote from: Monika on August 15, 2020, 11:47:46 AM
I read through this thread, and wow! SMDH!
good Lord you are sometimes insufferable

The nerve of you to always sit your grown black ass online policing looking down on others.

How dare you? How fckn DARE you look down your nose or shake your damn head at ANYBODY!

Cause the shit yawl day and do in the name of BRANDY is way worse.

Yawl talk about ppl, tear other singers gifts down, all in an effort to build her up.

Shake your head at YOURSELF next time you stuck up, overweight, judgmental piece of crap
her not wanting innocent children to be insulted is not policing anything or looking down on anyone
I hope Mon sees this and puts you right in your place

yummy

The nerve of you to always sit your grown black ass online policing looking down on others.

How dare you? How fckn DARE you look down your nose or shake your damn head at ANYBODY!

Yawl talk about ppl, tear other singers gifts down, all in an effort to build her up.

Shake your head at YOURSELF next time you stuck up, overweight, judgmental piece of crap

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

August 15, 2020, 01:10:16 PM #111 Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 01:11:22 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: RAY7 on August 15, 2020, 12:38:47 PM
Some of you are truly miserable people. It never ceases to amaze me how far some of you will go for laughs and board popularity.  Just hateful and pathetic.

and...
What's to address?  This comment was made AFTER y'all got extra.  He's right. I started saying they look like their father.  Also, U were the first one to get extra with the rih comment. Like  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

:kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 01:10:16 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 15, 2020, 12:38:47 PM

and...
What's to address?  This comment was made AFTER y'all got extra.  He's right. I started saying they look like their father.  Also, U were the first one to get extra with the rih comment. Like  :dead:
boy this whole thread was made to call the kids ugly. Ppl were saying they were cute and you kept "objecting" and saying everything was lying until a person said something negative

and Rih is grown :dead: you were not defending her by insulting kids

Vonc2002

The first negative comments in this thread were about Celine and Rihanna.  I can say what I want after that.  U don't get to decide who I can and can't defend.  This place doesnt adhere to kids are of limits so spare me the bullshit.  I started off being nice and joking about it but let's cut to the fckn chase,  these girls aint cute.  dassit and das all :dead:

Vonc2002

ESPECIALLY Rum, or whatever tf it's name is.  We'll see wassup with blu in a few yrs

RAY7

Nobody fell for the "being nice" act bro
it was shade from the beginning that's why Rih, Anita and Celine were roasted. But anyway Bent was lying you were not just saying there's resemblance 

Vonc2002

It wasnt an act, goofy :dead:
I don't think the girls are cute but I was being nice about it.  Since y'all wanted to get out of hand, we are where we are.  

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RAY7 on August 15, 2020, 12:40:42 PM

her not wanting innocent children to be insulted is not policing anything or looking down on anyone
I hope Mon sees this and puts you right in your place
Nigga I hope she sees it too!
That's why I said it

and she won't be putting anything over here in it's place. It's together over here

I'm calling out all the hypocrites and holier than thou dummies still bent on judging other ppl on a messageboard

she does it all the time and she's done it to me. I can't stand ppl like that, then try to fake the nice act  :plzstop: