King Future is currently dragging Cierror for keeping their son away from him!

Started by tigernathan, January 04, 2016, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Kurama

Quote from: imaan. on January 04, 2016, 05:45:11 PM
Quote from: LiBra on January 04, 2016, 05:41:35 PM
Quote from: Young on January 04, 2016, 02:32:28 PM
This is really disgusting if true.

I honestly do love Ci and am a fan; but I cannot stand a woman who SELFISHLY decides to keep a father out of his child's life. That is disgusting and unforgivable really. You can't get back time lost..smh

Ci...

well he wasn't there for the delivery and raising the kid when her dad stepped in to be a father figure to the kid....he was busy fucking other pussies in different states on tour and the thots on ig posting bout it. All of a sudden he wanna speak out now she's bout to get married and the kid has a positive role model in his life that's bullshit...but i still fucks with his music tho

Gorl... Brit doesn't even know she has kids

Hopefully they never run across KellZ

JRocka

Quote from: Kurama on January 04, 2016, 05:51:41 PM

I honestly do love Ci and am a fan; but I cannot stand a woman who SELFISHLY decides to keep a father out of his child's life. That is disgusting and unforgivable really. You can't get back time lost..smh

Ci...

well he wasn't there for the delivery and raising the kid when her dad stepped in to be a father figure to the kid....he was busy fucking other pussies in different states on tour and the thots on ig posting bout it. All of a sudden he wanna speak out now she's bout to get married and the kid has a positive role model in his life that's bullshit...but i still fucks with his music tho

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 04, 2016, 05:44:38 PM
in all seriousness, ci should've never had a baby with this fag. he's used to dealing with his other passive baby mommas who need his financial support and are willing live life under his thumb. ci, on the other hand, can afford to communicate via her lawyers and won't give this drugged out haitian the emotional reaction he's looking for so all this composure must be new to him.

proud of ci and how she's handling this tbh.

Love yums

:traciandchelle:

MAY

What's this about Ci tryna use that bby to get back at Fut after he hit the Quan all over her heart?

MAY

And Russ ain't gon' stick around for long and get caught up in this.

He ain't about that messy life.

He'll be back with a Becky by Memorial Day

death

Ci...

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssax

uh ohs

Genesis

Quote from: Kylo Ren on January 04, 2016, 06:04:34 PM
n

Not 29 pages in 2 hours

I mean look who they stan for

Washed up criminal
Terrorist going through menopause
Pedophile
Drug addict

While Ci has her platinum plaque

Nine

This dumb nigger is just tryna play the concerned father role now

Don't believe him

Cartierline

Quote from: Nine on January 04, 2016, 06:32:43 PM
This dumb nigger is just tryna play the concerned father role now

Don't believe him
oh! carmen sandiego!

ffffffff nine gor

tigernathan

Ci...

Hopefully they never run across Brit's medicine cabinet

I'd hate to see them overdose. Lil demons.