Jeffree Star Flaunts His New Black King; Alleged Baby Mama Responds!

Started by Freemala Harris, August 24, 2020, 04:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

ophababes.

Quote from: Freecalis on August 25, 2020, 12:40:42 PM
Jeffree must be throwing owt top coin for king to tolerate being sliced n diced by urban media & to be a white zorl's whore

!!!

like how much is worth your self-respect and reputation being decimated ?  :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 25, 2020, 12:39:53 PM
I am CRYING at this pouring her heart into a bowl and falling OWT

and May giving
:unbothered:

hhbbhhhjjj

I felt for her until the homophobia jumped out.

I'm a firm believer in never let a nigga see you sweat.

She's torn up over this and I totally understand, but girl these screenshots are forever. You are publicly beggin & pleadin while this NIGGER is grilling meat at AIDS central.

ophababes.

i didn't get homophobia from this

how do you explain to a child that his dad literally just up and left one day to be with a man  :uhh:

you literally introducing multiple new concepts at once. abandonment, homosexuality, and (maybe) forgiveness. that's a lot to try to make a kid understand at once not to mention thats their parent, somebody who we look to hold us down no matter what. but my daddy left me for some dick?

:diddraispoot: :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Niggas walk out on women every day. So this conversation is nothing new. 

It doesn't make it right, but it's reality. You explain it to your son the same way you would if he left you for another woman. 

All she's gonna do is make that child think there's something wrong with being gay. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 25, 2020, 01:19:42 PM

It doesn't make it right, but it's reality. You explain it to your son the same way you would if he left you for another woman.

All she's gonna do is make that child think there's something wrong with being gay.
he left her and her son for a dark creature that doesn't use black people, black women especially
She has every right to be pissed and hurt

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Jayda X on August 25, 2020, 01:24:06 PM

he left her and her son for a dark creature that doesn't use black people, black women especially
She has every right to be pissed and hurt

I agree

ophababes.

no one said it was new... but its still not easy to explain to a child.

and i would say it his father that the one who would make that child think is something wrong with being gay with the example he's setting... sneaking around and then up and leaving your own child to pursue someone who is a man.

but shame one her?  :uhh:

yummy

Quote from: Freecalis on August 25, 2020, 11:42:59 AM

"The same lips you put on me and your son are the same exact lips you're putting on a DUDE!"

FGFWVWGSHSJHSVSVSCSCCSVSVSSNS

would be it okay if he was putting them on Lakisha from around the corner?  :uhh:

yummy

he's a black man so she was more than likely gonna left to be a single mom anyway

what's the big deal

:udontlookok:

ophababes.

Quote from: yummy on August 25, 2020, 01:29:14 PM

"The same lips you put on me and your son are the same exact lips you're putting on a DUDE!"

would be it okay if he was putting them on Lakisha from around the corner?  :uhh:

cccccv valid point

she shoulda said on that thing cuz.... fuck it. jefree looks aided

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: yummy on August 25, 2020, 01:29:14 PM

See!