Brandy recorded "Monica's Hurt The Most" first...

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, August 25, 2020, 09:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

August 25, 2020, 11:19:38 AM #15 Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:19:59 AM by COU
These producers knows what's best. Things like this happens all the time.

TheletterJ

Quote from: COU on August 25, 2020, 09:18:26 AM
I think Rodney did Angel of Mine for Brandy too. Brandy was the it girl so everyone wanted her on their song.

No angel of mine was intended for Monica.

reekz

Quote from: TheletterJ on August 25, 2020, 11:22:46 AM
Quote from: COU on August 25, 2020, 09:18:26 AM
I think Rodney did Angel of Mine for Brandy too. Brandy was the it girl so everyone wanted her on their song.

No angel of mine was intended for Monica.

I wonder what made Rodney re-producer a song that wasn't his  :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Justaway_

Quote from: Rxxf on August 25, 2020, 09:39:09 AM
Quote from: COU on August 25, 2020, 09:12:09 AM
One of my favorite Monica songs. I can see it being on the Full Moon album but I think I prefer Monica voice on this one.

Who is this?
You have been low key shading Brandy all week.
:dead:

Reek/Mista :udontlookok:

ophababes.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 25, 2020, 10:48:34 AM
Who is COU? Y'all change names too much.

hey bby you forgot to answer in that other thread what i said about bran and how me being a kelly was connected to shading her

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GYNandTONIC

One of Monica's more overrated songs IMO. Happy Brandy did get it

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2020, 11:45:09 AM
This song isn't good,  so good

Gworrlll I agree, everybody talking about its one of the best and its boring asf to me...Brandy proab ain't like the ishh no way lol
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Le Champ

I always heard that Down 4 Whatever was intended for Brandy. Now THAT makes sense. It even sounds like she's trying to give Brandy Full Moon vocals...maybe that's why I use :feelinmyself:

KingDavid

Quote from: Lee on August 25, 2020, 12:36:49 PM
I always heard that Down 4 Whatever was intended for Brandy. Now THAT makes sense. It even sounds like she's trying to give Brandy Full Moon vocals...maybe that's why I use :feelinmyself:

Brandy also recorded this song as well. I actually would have prepared Brandy on that track. Her lows would have been immaculate.

Le Champ

Quote from: KingDavid on August 25, 2020, 01:19:54 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 25, 2020, 12:36:49 PM

Brandy also recorded this song as well. I actually would have prepared Brandy on that track. Her lows would have been immaculate.

It sounds like a cut from Full Moon. I'm sure goon studied all night

bby ddy

August 25, 2020, 01:25:39 PM #29 Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 01:26:16 PM by bby ddy
Brandy would hve made HTM sound so pretty.

Omg just imagining her EATING "Down For Whatever" for breakfast, lunch and dinner :gorlonfire: