A HIT: Monica’s “Trenches” #9 on iTunes Main/Dominates R&B chart w/ old hits

Started by reekz, August 31, 2020, 01:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

It's really grown on me but I still wish she would have released something else.

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

Sssss

Wtf

Billboard said it bby

QuoteMonica seized the win for the biggest individual streaming song, with new single "Trenches" (featuring Lil Baby), which she debuted halfway through the set. The release pulled 1.2 million U.S. on-demand streams in its first three days.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/hip-hop/9445243/brandy-monica-verzuz-song-streams

ophababes.

ugh i really wanna stan.

lemme listen again. im high and got my good headphones in so let's see

Young

Young

Nearly a week later in both version are still in the top 20 of R&B and the Hip/Hop charts

1.2 million streams in 3 days

a SMASH

REALucid

Quote from: Young on September 06, 2020, 11:25:24 AM
Nearly a week later in both version are still in the top 20 of R&B and the Hip/Hop charts

Aht aht!  :butwait!:

#23 r&b
#104 main

Just barely hanging in at #20 on hip hop. She'll be out of the top 20 by the afternoon.

Young

Quote from: Young on September 06, 2020, 10:17:54 AM

QuoteMonica seized the win for the biggest individual streaming song, with new single "Trenches" (featuring Lil Baby), which she debuted halfway through the set. The release pulled 1.2 million U.S. on-demand streams in its first three days.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/hip-hop/9445243/brandy-monica-verzuz-song-streams

I'm So ready for a video and or performance omff

Trenches set the internet ABLAZE it seems

REALucid

She debuted a new song in front of 1.2M people, she had BETTER got the most streams  :dead:

It's just unfortunate that people lost interest after 2 days  :stressed: