New SZA ft. Ty Dolla $ign - Hit Different

Started by b7, September 03, 2020, 10:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

I never understand what this bitch is saying. But that song in the second part sounds nice 

ophababes.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LordB

Vonc2002

Lucid Salvatore

This song isn't bad, I just was expecting something that had a bit more oomph for her comeback single.

The lyrics and vocals are nice but the production goes nowhere. And I'm sick of this Ty Dolla Sign fag hopping on everyone's mess and ruining their songs  :uhh: :dead: Sza could've sang the hook by herself. Maybe this song will be a grower for me.

The video is really cute tho. And those braids were giving me Brandy "b7" album cover  :kii:

b7

b7

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 04, 2020, 01:18:16 AM
This song isn't bad, I just was expecting something that had a bit more oomph for her comeback single.

The lyrics and vocals are nice but the production goes nowhere. And I'm sick of this Ty Dolla Sign fag hopping on everyone's mess and ruining their songs  :uhh: :dead: Sza could've sang the hook by herself. Maybe this song will be a grower for me.

The video is really cute tho. And those braids were giving me Brandy "b7" album cover  :kii:
i love Ty Dolla but i definitely wanted a solo song from her

His presence is so strong, it kinda feels like his song at times :dead:

Vonc2002

I love this song as is and I don't even hardly fuck with ty. His contribution is great imo

BrokenHeartsHeal

September 04, 2020, 04:21:24 AM #26 Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 04:22:19 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
its a grower

Ty keeps it from being great and i like him as a soloist

Dr Naomi Campbell

Dr Naomi Campbell