KHIA really put Brandy and Mo on the docket.

Started by Ma Lo, September 09, 2020, 10:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

RAY7

September 09, 2020, 10:46:05 PM #121 Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 10:46:16 PM by RAY7
he always chimes in to praise Mon & shade Bran Ralf
get him

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Ma Lo

Quote from: RAY7 on September 09, 2020, 10:39:51 PM
Quote from: Bruce on September 09, 2020, 07:53:54 PM
People will say Monica is fake, but she is not the actress.
we saw Love Song, we can tell

Bhhhhhhhhhddddyuuiiiiiiiiiiii

Cowgirl

RAY7

but I mean to ONLY pop up to discuss Mon & shade Bran? on her forum?
:udontlookok:

^

Bruce

September 09, 2020, 11:59:47 PM #128 Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 09:50:12 AM by Bruce
Quote from: 123 on September 09, 2020, 11:16:56 PM
How miserable can you be, Bruce?

I am not miserable at all. And I started as a Monica stan, but I am more of a Brandy fan these days.

With that being said, Monica is seen as being a clout chaser and fake per this board, when she is consistently friends with the same people. Ya'll call her fake when those same people are still around her, and in her presence. I don't think she's inviting herself.

The reality is that Monica was on these girls tvs and in their compact disk players long before she knew who they were, just like Brandy. Just because Brandy has not kept any celebrity friendships doesn't mean that Monica is fake for having them. Ya'll would live for Brandy to be at Roc Nation brunches, and etc. but for someone reason she declines. And if Brandy was , yall wouldnt diss her like you do Monica.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

September 10, 2020, 02:41:14 AM #130 Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 02:42:11 AM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
Quote from: Bruce on September 09, 2020, 11:59:47 PM
Quote from: 123 on September 09, 2020, 11:16:56 PM
How miserable can you be, Bruce?

I am not miserable at all. And I started as a Monica stan, but I am more of a Brandy fan these days.

With that being said, Monica is seen as being a clout chaser and fake per this board, when she is consistently friends with the same people. Ya'll call her fake when those same people are still around her, and in her presence. I don't think she's inviting herself.

The reality is that Monica was on these girls tvs and in their compact disk players long before we knew who they were, just like Monica. Just because Brandy has not kept any celebrity friendships doesn't mean that Monica is fake for having them. Ya'll would live for Brandy to be at Roc Nation brunches, and etc. but for someone reason she declines. And if Brandy was , yall wouldnt diss her like you do Monica.

thats just a testament to her lack of evolution everybody has their day ones but
being real is saying yo  im different and you not here with me so lets keep this train goin
her keeping the same crew just says she never outgrew them  or got on a different vibe and when you real ya circle aint dat big to begin with
soo

u got it backwards

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

JAJA

Monica is extremely talented, beautiful, and successful. All of this comes with the territory. Not many artist have been able to maintain a successful music career for 25 years and she's still only in her 30's. That's extremely rare. Nobody is thinking about broke kiah and her shoebox house lmao

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Manistee on September 09, 2020, 02:54:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 02:48:18 PM
Brandy killed me asking if those old was songs was new. Queen just doesn't LISTEN to that girl :omf:
I think brandys shade was cute, and she did it jokingly

Monica was pressed the entire time. Was so awkward

g
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"