KHIA really put Brandy and Mo on the docket.

Started by Ma Lo, September 09, 2020, 10:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

September 09, 2020, 04:41:01 PM #90 Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:44:52 PM by Vonc2002
I don't like khia AT ALL but she was SPOT ON here. Monica a fake ass bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Young on September 09, 2020, 04:28:58 PM
The way Queen is ignoring has me peeing

Why are they so caked up & air brushed for the day time? It's not even a subtle beat, it's straight casket ready.

rosone1

September 09, 2020, 04:47:01 PM #93 Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:47:47 PM by rosone1
Y'all didn't hear all of those "They saids".She didn't watch.Khia's still mad about the Xscape tour.

Micheal Watson

Young

What I love about Mon is she truly has mastered the art of rising above the bull too 

I have to stan 

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 04:41:01 PM
I don't like khia AT ALL but she was SPOT ON here. Monica a fake ass bitch
Vonc2002

I don't agree with you most of the time, but you're assessment here is correct

Khia does give the most accurate portrayal of Mons

Bentley. HARRIS!

s :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

we the ppl say you couldn't sing fart or smile in them tight ass pleather pants  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

WTF Kween  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Monica is going to KILL her  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

REALucid

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 05:17:09 PM
s :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

we the ppl say you couldn't sing fart or smile in them tight ass pleather pants  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

WTF Kween  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Monica is going to KILL her  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ssddddffv
Used to write our names in car fog

Vonc2002