Y'all can't say SHIT else about Kerry Kiiiiiiiiiiiii

Started by Vonc2002, September 19, 2020, 12:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Queen is also up for acting awards for little fires everywhere and American son. She needs ANOTHER one, so we'll see if she goes from zero to MULTIPLE Emmy winner in a span of a week
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Laurence Fishburne also won his 2nd Emmy and Maya Rudolph won her very first MUCH DESREVED Emmy for Voicing the Hormone monster on Big mouth which is an ICONIC show and Role

Cowboy Nine

Finally she can add an award next that teapot mess

Bucktooth self

Vonc2002

MelMel

QuoteThe actor never took home an Emmy award for her portrayal of Olivia Pope on "Scandal."

kiiiiii  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on September 19, 2020, 12:20:40 PM
QuoteThe actor never took home an Emmy award for her portrayal of Olivia Pope on "Scandal."

QuoteThe real scandal was Kerry Washington not being awarded an Emmy after years of television excellence. 
:omf:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 19, 2020, 12:23:13 PM

Quotenot being awarded an Emmy after years of television
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on September 19, 2020, 12:24:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 19, 2020, 12:23:13 PM

Quotenot being awarded an Emmy after years of television
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
dddssssddffddddfsdfffsfdffdddddff
Imagine having this kinda selective vision :dead: what a dumb ass bitch

Vonc2002

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

I mean ... she's just like Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence

"Depth! Range! Commanding a lead!"

Pushed down our throats, All while giving the same 2 expressions over and over again followed by a chuckle of disbelief after any occurrence of drama in the plot.

Debbie Morgan, Alfre Woodard, Regina King, Angela Bassett, Lynn Whitfield ... I mean, just gimme a girl that can act and I'm cool!
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

f
Yea Kerry is an amazing actress and if u think she gives 2 expressions then stop looking at social media memes and actually watch her work :omf: