Spoiler Alert: Antebellum was the fuck TERRIBLE

Started by STUNNA GOD, September 20, 2020, 06:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

September 20, 2020, 06:02:34 PM Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 06:13:22 PM by Trey
It was basically a poorly written and produced nigger version of the Handmaid's Tale. I appreciate that he drew back some on the "symbolism! hidden messages!" with this film, but it was quite anticlimactic and lacked any form of character development. We don't get the opportunity to learn the other characters and why they're there and were "selected". We don't understand why they're doing this, we can just only assume "rich racists fighting for their power back! Looks familiar!?"

S

His films lack depth and PLOT. I don't give a fuck about an underlying message if the film itself ain't giving anything.   

I feel like they should've started the movie present time and worked their way through a logical chain of events. Not pointless scene here, flashback there, fast forward here. The plot would've added up better and had substance .

And it's NOT one of those situations where the plot "doesn't make sense", there was just no.... story. :dead:

Niggers got captured (no one truly understands why or even WHO captured them... how was this executed?.. with no one knowing :dead: , ect),

then got turned into modern slaves, escaped, the END. :dead: Just poorly written.

I'm sorry, but this movie was stupid. His films are always filled with plot holes.. and lack genuine storytelling and organization. Thats why I can never really get in. If we have to sit here and draw out the story AND details ourselves, what's the point? :dead: :uhh:

MelMel

fgddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

that's what you get

STUNNA GOD

JDJSJJDSJDJSJKDMSMDMMSMDMMDMDMDMDMMDMDMDMD
S
D
D
S
S
S

S
S
D

S
X

D
X
Z
X

D
D
D
D
D

Vonc2002

So I just turned this on and is the whole thing a slave mess because I ain't gon be able to do it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eh...

I told y'all what happens in this movie months ago 🤦🏾‍♂️ there was an entire thread on it lol
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️