Looks Like The Next Single Is Gonna Be...

Started by FRANCE, October 07, 2020, 08:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: AfroJisiac on October 07, 2020, 09:53:15 AM
as long as we gettin singles i'm fine lol  she can pick whatever song she wants drftgyh   and make cute videos
:plzstop:
We aint had 3 videos in FOREVER! But not just any ol thing tho,  nah :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

This song is everything

Great news actually; lemme watch the interview

Ack

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 09:56:48 AM
as long as we gettin singles i'm fine lol  she can pick whatever song she wants drftgyh   and make cute videos

well i mean the considered potential singles on the album are equally worth it so i dont care if she chooses to release Rather be or Not Tomorrow or I Am More (which IMO is not single worthy! but hey!)  as long as i get a 3rd single or more 
i'm fine with that

Young

This interview was beautiful 

the praise was so beautiful to see 

Im loving the space Bran is in; truly 

STUNNA GOD

BranBran

I wanted Rather Be for third and No Tomorrow or Say Something for fourth, but I'm happy, it's a good choice. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: AfroJisiac on October 07, 2020, 10:34:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 09:56:48 AM

well i mean the considered potential singles on the album are equally worth it so i dont care if she chooses to release Rather be or Not Tomorrow or I Am More (which IMO is not single worthy! but hey!)  as long as i get a 3rd single or more 
i'm fine with that
I am More is actually my low-key favorite right Now! But yea, not before NT, RB, and SS

long-timeTheRoofFan

I am just happy there's another official single and video on the way. Fingers crossed there are still follow up singles coming too because Rather Be, Say Something and Lucid Dreams all need videos

:wub:

FRANCE

The 1st time I heard that snippet of No Tomorrow, I wanted it to be a single. I low key wish it was the very 1st single and if I was on her team, it woulda went 1st. Its the most radio friendly song on the album. I would love a remix though. I hope they get creative with the music video. 

Le Champ

I was rooting for Rather Be, but No Tomorrow is the next best choice.
I hope they release a remix to it for the deluxe

FRANCE

Now I'ma need Brandy's team to lay off these interview bookings and focus more on booking performances or getting her to do some shit to upload to her TY channel. Get her booked w/ Tiny Desk. Shit, even the Terrell Show. These lil zoom interviews are tired now and arent really reaching the masses.

Vonc2002

October 07, 2020, 10:58:06 AM #29 Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 10:59:28 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: FRANCE on October 07, 2020, 10:53:53 AM
The 1st time I heard that snippet of No Tomorrow, I wanted it to be a single. I low key wish it was the very 1st single and if I was on her team, it woulda went 1st. Its the most radio friendly song on the album. I would love a remix though. I hope they get creative with the music video.
I promise  I was over here thinking that Shouldve been the 1st single,  RB 2nd, and border gives me more 3rd single vibes anyway