Looks Like The Next Single Is Gonna Be...

Started by FRANCE, October 07, 2020, 08:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 07, 2020, 09:53:30 AM
Yeah I think this will do well with the basic listener who struggles to understand or appreciate her more complicated and intricate songs. I find it to be annoyingly repetitive but I think that will play to its benefit on the radio at least.

!!!!!

It is one of my least favorites, but it has radio appeal.

It gives me Brandy Jackson.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: TriBeCa on October 07, 2020, 09:56:38 AM
Yes!  :gorlonfire:

I wonder if she'll get some support from Pop radio with this since it's more upbeat and fun.

Wait.
POP.
:ohwow:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 01:08:27 PM
Quote from: RedOctober on October 07, 2020, 01:00:42 PM
I wonder if her team has taken a look at which song on B7 is getting the most play. Maybe it's indeed No Tomorrow, but Rather Be is just IT to me! 
I think it's no tomorrow........outside of the singles,  I believe.  I remember hearing that initially when the album dropped

It's actually Lucid Dreams getting the most plays after Borderline.
BRANDY

Nine

lovechild

Rxxf

BRANDY

FRANCE

I really want No Tomorrow to be remixed though as a duet. Call Chris Brown up.  

And I'd really like choreo for the music video / song. 

STUNNA GOD

D

All of these single choices are DISGUSTING. It clearly should've been a re-release of Do You Know.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on October 07, 2020, 03:17:31 PM

!!!!!! I said that when I first heard it. I hear Piss all over it

Vonc2002

Say something is the LAST single choice tbh. No tomorrow is preferred AFTER Rather Be
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2020, 03:19:36 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on October 07, 2020, 03:17:31 PM

!!!!!! I said that when I first heard it. I hear Piss all over it

Its def right up his alley - it actually sounds like a CB song from his Fame era.

FRANCE

Its not always about what WE like. I prefer Say Something, Rather Be, Borderline over No Tomorrow. The full version was a let down for me. I thought it was gonna be my fave based on the snippet. But its easy to digest. Songs also have to sync up well with other songs played on the radio. No Tomorrow would fit right in. Rather Be will just be another Urban AC song imo. No Tomorrow with a fresh, youthful video and a remix could actually slay. 

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 03:21:27 PM
Say something is the LAST single choice tbh. No tomorrow is preferred AFTER Rather Be

Say Something and Lucid Dreams give me last single vibes.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rxxf on October 07, 2020, 03:31:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 03:21:27 PM

Say Something give me last single vibes.
I agree with this.  I love Lucid Dreams but it shouldn't be a single