Britney Allegedly Isn't Allowed To Marry Or Have a Baby Says Makeup Artist

Started by Freemala Harris, October 25, 2020, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

"I can tell you what they're still controlling to this day is whether she has a baby or not, whether she gets married or not, who her friends are, and those are some big things," Maxi said, according to US Magazine. "We're talking about some 'Handmaid's Tale'-type things to keep her from having a baby. Like, we're talking ... I can't detail it and I'm not gonna specifically say, but I will say for sure, she would've had a baby by now. She would've probably been married to [boyfriend] Sam [Asghari] by now. She would have groups of friends around her."

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/24/britney-spears-makeup-artist-theres-a-handmaids-tale-plot-against-pop-star/

:loose2when: :loose2when:

Freemala Harris

I told yawl quee's final plan was to seduce her captors a bit and escape 

Ulysses

ophababes.

im tf fuming-a !!

we be joking but these bum fuck blood sucking motherfuckers literally want a damn robotney

this is so fucked up

CHOKE

So when they break up he can do her the same way Kevin did? This is probably the only thing I agree with.

ophababes.

Quote from: Choke on October 26, 2020, 02:16:32 AM
So when they break up he can do her the same way Kevin did? This is probably the only thing I agree with.

n

that has absolutely nothing to do with this

Purple Moon

this has been known for a long time. she has to get daddys permission.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

CHOKE

Britney's father wants to control her money 

If she gets knocked up and married that's one more person that can take advantage of her money 

It has everything to do with it

Kaeli.

Quote from: sandra_b on October 26, 2020, 02:58:39 AM

n

it 100% does

You think they're letting her get pregnant so another entity (2 counting the baby) can have a slice of her coin? Plea!

Cowgirl

CHOKE

msmsksdkkdkdkdkdkrkrkrkrkrkrkr

Sis just likes to disagree with me 

ophababes.

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 26, 2020, 09:03:04 AM
Quote from: sandra_b on October 26, 2020, 02:58:39 AM

n

it 100% does

You think they're letting her get pregnant so another entity (2 counting the baby) can have a slice of her coin? Plea!

vbvvvvvvccccccc bye kae