Brandy- I Wanna Be Down Ft Teyana Taylor, HER, Erykah Badu & Bran' Nu VIDEO

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 27, 2020, 01:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I doubt brandy will be freestyling anything tho,  so maybe she's doing one of those corny raps FROM b7.........and giving a piece of vocal while she's at it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

TriBeCa

She posted High Heels on her story. I was hoping for ANY other rap verse. I cringe every time I hear "bibbity bobbity boo." Lol. Honestly just happy she's staying active though.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TriBeCa on October 27, 2020, 05:59:27 PM
She posted High Heels on her story. I was hoping for ANY other rap verse. I cringe every time I hear "bibbity bobbity boo." Lol. Honestly just happy she's staying active though.
All this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 27, 2020, 05:58:45 PM
I doubt brandy will be freestyling anything tho,  so maybe she's doing one of those corny raps FROM b7.........and giving a piece of vocal while she's at it

I mean she's an artist though... it's nothing to write a quick 16 or 32 bars for a cypher. It's not really a freestyle, it's a pre-recorded pre-planned mess.
She could rap something from B7 but  I hope it's something new.

Aalonso.

What if she's just haaing and ad libbing under the actual rappers

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

FRANCE

High Heels? Shit, I was just joking about that earlier, but bippity boppity boo I guess. 

Hey, whatever she wants to do. She's Brandy. Her team has been doing better than some others. 

yearofbrandy

I'm glad she actually doing awards shows! Please no High Heels tho....hip hop awards 

#Mu7

Quote from: yearofbrandy on October 27, 2020, 06:10:08 PM
I'm glad she actually doing awards shows! Please no High Heels tho....hip hop awards

I am happy for her. I was hoping if Bran Nu needed to make a debut it should have been I Am More!! She slayed it in my opinion!

Ulysses

Can someone find the video of Brandy talking about Bran'Nu and how she wouldn't be doing that again?? 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ulysses on October 27, 2020, 06:19:31 PM
Can someone find the video of Brandy talking about Bran'Nu and how she wouldn't be doing that again??

did you wanna forward it to her KING?

Bigmacthawoppa