Brandy- I Wanna Be Down Ft Teyana Taylor, HER, Erykah Badu & Bran' Nu VIDEO

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 27, 2020, 01:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 28, 2020, 07:21:41 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 27, 2020, 01:25:02 PM
I fckn hate BranNu so I'm not here for this, but glad she's getting out there.
It would have been nice to see her on the BET Awards instead tho

klsnld

The way this post aged like corner store milk. I-

Hey KING! :wub:

Palladium

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 28, 2020, 12:43:19 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on October 28, 2020, 10:19:55 AM
Quote from: The definition on October 28, 2020, 07:18:02 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 28, 2020, 06:56:03 AM
Quote from: The definition on October 28, 2020, 02:48:50 AM
She could have left out the 'stream b7' part though.....
Why?
I know she was trying to use the performance for promoting the album but it seems kinda desperate to put in her rap
boy gone

ksdnslnfknldfln

it's about time she promoted that album, da fuck :plzstop:

assessment

Yea

Camo

Love how all Brandy's award show performances are usually deemed best of the night 👑😆

Bish

326k now. Way past even the second most watched video.

BET needs to make this the spotlight video on their youtube and not the City Girls

TogetherAgain

Summertime

Brandy is really that girl and fans since she has started have known this.  Does everyone not realize that the music industry literally has idolized this woman since she came into the game.  She was crowned by the icons and legends as a kid and truly has cultivated an equally amazing career as an adult. 

So many "fans" tried to come at her, Ms. Sonja, and Maverick before this era started and now are like "oh."  I can tell that Brandy, her family, and team are shocked, but in awe of all this love Brandy is receiving.  I think they were all nervous how the public would react after a 8 year music gap.

bby ddy

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 28, 2020, 04:09:39 PM
Brandy is really that girl and fans since she has started have known this.  Does everyone not realize that the music industry literally has idolized this woman since she came into the game.  She was crowned by the icons and legends as a kid and truly has cultivated an equally amazing career as an adult. 

So many "fans" tried to come at her, Ms. Sonja, and Maverick before this era started and now are like "oh."  I can tell that Brandy, her family, and team are shocked, but in awe of all this love Brandy is receiving.  I think they were all nervous how the public would react after a 8 year music gap.

I'm soooo proud of her!!

Harlem

Its the fact that she's finally claiming and proud of everything she's working on! I know it was a long time coming and regardless what fans or GP thinks, she's proud of all her mess and pushing it! That's all we can really ask for from her and just give us dope visuals/content along the way... I seen sis own the clap back era, do a Verzuz & rekindled w/ Mo, dropped an album, do the Billboard Awards... this chick did more in the last 3 months she's ever had for a whole era in two decades lol

2020 is def the year of Brandy... I'm proud of her regardless of the other shit I still want her to do lol and I hope she continues to ride this wave out & make smart decisions...

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Camo on October 28, 2020, 02:44:10 PM
Love how all Brandy's award show performances are usually deemed best of the night 👑😆

THIS!!!!!

It's one thing to kinda be back on the scene, but to actually see this girl holding her own and commanding what ever platform she's on kinda hits different.

This is all I wanted. For Bran to solidify her legacy

Ma Lo

yearofbrandy

Yall are really complaining about her mentioning B7? Non fans have been congratulations her and saying she killed it. She proud of B7 so let it be! Damn we the worst ones for Brandy sometims