Brandy- I Wanna Be Down Ft Teyana Taylor, HER, Erykah Badu & Bran' Nu VIDEO

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 27, 2020, 01:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: bby ddy on October 28, 2020, 04:11:48 PM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 28, 2020, 04:09:39 PM
Brandy is really that girl and fans since she has started have known this.  Does everyone not realize that the music industry literally has idolized this woman since she came into the game.  She was crowned by the icons and legends as a kid and truly has cultivated an equally amazing career as an adult. 

So many "fans" tried to come at her, Ms. Sonja, and Maverick before this era started and now are like "oh."  I can tell that Brandy, her family, and team are shocked, but in awe of all this love Brandy is receiving.  I think they were all nervous how the public would react after a 8 year music gap.

I'm soooo proud of her!!

jtwoeleven

I wasn't expecting her to go off like that! She did what she needed to do. All the ladies did their thing. Come through, Bran Nu.

Bigmacthawoppa

She's FINALLY getting her just due  :stressed:

S/N: I really hope she keeps this look for the rest of the era and into next. It suits her personality and is much more trendy than that old white lady brand.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

Young

Brandy is really BACK

Household name self

and Moesha being back on Netflix during
this time is the ultimate book
 :stressed:

GYNandTONIC

Now all I need is a Cinderella coming to Disney+ mess to really set this era off

:blessed:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Summertime

I think E. Badu might semi be responsible for the cypher dedicated to Brandy.  She has been pushing since at least the Lady of Soul Award for Bran to get her flowers.  She really loves that girl and respects her.

I am going to manifest that Bran grabs at least 2 Grammy awards next year.  It seems that the whole music industry got the message to give Bran her awards and hopefully more tributes next year.

This girl really had a Barbie, TV show, done Broadway (will win a Tony eventually), is very successful as a singer, and is just 41 :ohwow:  Nippy would be so proud of her.

Rxxf

Brandy's career is stellar as fuck.
And she's connected to so many LEGENDS.
Like, has worked with them.
BRANDY

Bigmacthawoppa

!!!!

I think this recognition and acclaim will empower her to put out music more regularly as well. Hoping sis is feeling that spark again and eager to create more dope albums.

Bish

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 28, 2020, 08:26:42 PM
I think E. Badu might semi be responsible for the cypher dedicated to Brandy.  She has been pushing since at least the Lady of Soul Award for Bran to get her flowers.  She really loves that girl and respects her.

I am going to manifest that Bran grabs at least 2 Grammy awards next year.  It seems that the whole music industry got the message to give Bran her awards and hopefully more tributes next year.

This girl really had a Barbie, TV show, done Broadway (will win a Tony eventually), is very successful as a singer, and is just 41 :ohwow:  Nippy would be so proud of her.
I would be crushed if Brandy doesn't win a Grammy.

Rxxf

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 28, 2020, 08:29:31 PM
!!!!

I think this recognition and acclaim will empower her to put out music more regularly as well. Hoping sis is feeling that spark again and eager to create more dope albums.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY